Sai Tirupati University Udaipur is a Private university in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2016. Sai Tirupati University Udaipur offers courses in Medical, Dental Science, Medicine, and Paramedical streams at UG and PG levels. It is also approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC).
Throughout this article, we will discuss Sai Tirupati University’s admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details. The college was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Sai Tirupati University was started to serve students with the best Medical.
This article will provide detailed information about Sai Tirupati University Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college Summary.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process 2022
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Sai Tirupati University Udaipur, Rajasthan.
|College Name||Sai Tirupati University Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Popular Name||Sai Tirupati University|
|Location||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|College Type||Private University|
|Affiliated to||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated to: – University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Approved by: – National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:– Public
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Sai Tirupati University Udaipur offers some quality programs to the students.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Admission to various Programmes at Sai Tirupati University Udaipur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Rajasthan NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
Sai Tirupati University Udaipur provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|MBBS||2100000/- per year [ For General seat ]|
2800000/- per year [ For Management seat ]
|Caution Money||500000/- One Time|
- * Fees are non-refundable
- * Hostel fees (2.7 Lakh double sitting AC room)
- * Caution money is refundable
- * Cash Security- Remaining 3.5 Years fees will be through Fixed Deposit Receipt [FDR]
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process 2022
Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. A candidate can visit the official portal of the Medical Education Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Sai Tirupati University Udaipur, Rajasthan
Address:-Ambua Road, Village Umarda, Girwa, Udaipur-313015 (Raj.)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org