Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga are some of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Bihar. The College is popularly known as Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga and was founded in 1988-89. The College is affiliated with L.N. Mithila University Darbhanga and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India
This article will provide you with detailed information about Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga (SDCH Darbhanga) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga
SDCH Darbangha’s mission is to provide high-quality educational facilities in all disciplines of Medicine, Dentistry and Allied health Sciences by Developing Programmes that provide continuous quality improvement in provisions of state ofthe art of patient care.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga.
|College Name||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga|
|Popular Name||SDCH Darbhanga, Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Affiliated to||L.N. Mithila University Darbhanga|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Category||Dental College in Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– L.N. Mithila University Darbhanga
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Sarjug Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
Sarjug Dental College provides quality education and offers the following U.G. course.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about SDCH Darbhanga BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SDCH Darbhanga, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under SDCH Darbhanga. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Bihar NEET UG Counselling|
The Fees Structure for BDS in Sarjug Dental College Darbangha is mentioned in the table given below:
The Hostel Fees of Sarjug Dental College Darbangha are mentioned in the table given below:
|A.C. Rooms||87,000/- per annum|
|Non-A.C. Rooms||72,000/-per annum|
NOTE: The Fees Structure is subject to changes.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the U.R. category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga 2019 Cutoff
|Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga||UR||SC||ST||BC|
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the ‘Submit option’,’ and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- After the seat allotment, the document verification of the required documents will be done. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and Dental College will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga|
Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga
Address: Hospital Road, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, Bihar-846003
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: htWebsitew.sdch.org.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga is 40.
Q. Does Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga have a hostel?
A. Yes, Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga?
A. Hospital Road, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, Bihar-846003.
Q. Is Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga government or private?
A. Sarjug Dental College Darbhanga is Pvt.