SGT Dental College Gurgaon is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Gurgaon. The college is popularly known as Gurgaon Dental College and was founded in 2002-03. The college is affiliated with SGT University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
The college was established to fortify the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Govt. Dental Colleges in Haryana.
Table of Contents
- SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon
The Faculty of Dental Sciences offers undergraduate (B.D.S.), postgraduate (M.D.S. in nine specialities) and PhD programmes in all branches of dental sciences. The Dental Hospital provides a very sound platform for the students to sharpen their clinical skills in denture treatment.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the important details of SGT Dental College.
|College Name||Faculty of Dental Science, SGT University (Formerly known as SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute)|
|Popular Name||SGT Dental College Gurgaon Dental College|
|Affiliated to||SGT University|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||BRS GENERAL HOSPITAL|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Hospital
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are the Facilities provided by the SGT Dental College:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
SGT Dental College Gurgaon provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Here, you can get information about SGT Dental College Gurgaon Courses offered with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
Here, you can learn about the MDS courses offered by SGT Dental College with seat Capacity.
|M.D.S. (Public Health Dentistry)||02||3 Years|
|MDS Periodontology||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||06||3 Years|
|MDS (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||02||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S (Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S. ( Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge )||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S.(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||06||3 Years|
|M.D.S.(Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||06||3 Years|
This section will provide detailed information about the SGT Dental College Gurgaon BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SGT Dental College Gurgaon, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
This section will provide detailed information about the SGT Dental College Admission Process. Let’s check the complete process and detail how the SGT Dental College is taking admission.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
This Section will provide you with the SGT Dental College Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses in detail. Let’s check the fee structure.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon 2020 Cutoff
|Course||Category||Opening score||Closing score|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
हरियाणा एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling information mentioned in this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by SGT Dental College Gurgaon, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Ranking and Reputation of SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon.
|Name of Institute||SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon|
SGT Dental College Hospital & Research Institute Gurgaon
Address: Sultanpur Jheel/Bird Sanctuary, Farukh Nagar Road, Budhera, Gurgaon Haryana- 123505
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.sgtmedicalcollege.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is SGT Dental College Gurgaon fees expensive?
A. No, SGT Dental College Gurgaon fee is affordable.
Q. Does the SGT Dental College Gurgaon have a hostel?
A. Yes, the SGT Dental College Gurgaon provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the SGT Dental College Gurgaon?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the SGT Dental College Gurgaon.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the SGT Dental College Gurgaon?
A. Sultanpur Jheel/Bird Sanctuary, Farukh Nagar Road, Budhera, Gurgaon Haryana- 123505
Q. Is the SGT Dental College Gurgaon government or private?
A. SGT Dental College Gurgaon is a Pvt. college.