Shija Academy of Health Sciences Manipur is one of the best medical colleges in Manipur. Shija Academy of Health Sciences is a private medical college located in Langol, Imphal West, Manipur. It has a total of 150 MBBS seats. It is the first homegrown private medical college in North East India.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Shija Medical College Imphal like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Table of Contents
- Shija Academy of Health Sciences Manipur
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling Process
- Documents Required
- Ranking & Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Shija Academy of Health Sciences Manipur
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Shija Medical College Imphal.
|Name of Institute||Shija Academy of Health Sciences Manipur|
|Popular Name||Shija Medical College Imphal|
|Location||Manipur, Imphal, India|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Manipur University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical College in Manipur|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Manipur University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: PVT.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour HI.C.U.sLine||I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at the Shija Medical College Imphal.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Shija Medical College Imphal provides a total of 150 Seats For MBBS candidates. We have mentioned the below.
We will let you know about the Shija Medical College Imphal MBBS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postinO.P.D.snwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(AE.N.T.siology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Shija Medical College Imphal, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programmes at Shija Medical College Imphal candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about the Shija Medical College Imphal will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Procedure||U.G. Course- NEET UG |
PG Course- NEET PG
|Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses– Manipur NEET U.G. Counselling|
For P.G. Courses- Manipur NEET PG Counselling
The Shija Medical College Imphal fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Manipur NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for NEET 2022 Manipur State Counselling. For more information on Manipur NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after the verification of all required documents.
- Then you have to report the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
Here the mention of Shija Medical College Imphal, we have mentioned the College Ranking and Reputation across the Manipur state.
|Name of Institute||Shija Medical College Imphal|
Shija Medical College Imphal
Address: RWQ8+WF2, Meitei Langol, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur 795146
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://www.shijahospitals.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for medical science aspirants in the Shija Medical College Imphal?
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in the Shija Medical College Imphal is 150.
Q. What are the courses offered in this College?
Ans. The course offered in this College is Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q. Does Shija Medical College Imphal have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, this College does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q. Do Shija Medical College Imphal provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have you as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Shija Medical College Imphal?
Ans. Shija Medical College Imphal is located in RWQ8+WF2, Meitei Langol, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur 795146.
Q. Is a degree from Shija Medical College Imphal is Valid?
Ans. Yes. Of course. Studying MBBS from Shija Medical College Imphal will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. After your course completion, you have to clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.
Q. How Many marks need in NEET 2022 for Shija Medical College Imphal?
Ans. Looking to this year’s completion and cutoff analysis, anything around 450+will help you get Pvt Medical College in the state.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Shija Medical College Imphal so much?
Ans. The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of Shija Medical College Imphal, then the average prices include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from Shija Medical College Imphal.