Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital got the approval to start the MBBS course from the 2021-22 academic year. After recommendation by the National Medical Commission (NMC), the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare approved the MBBS program for 150 seats after advice by the National Medical Commission to the Central Government.
The Shree Narayan Medical College and hospital Saharsa is a fully functional multi-speciality 400-bed hospital, spread over 20,000 sq ft (1,900 m2) of the built-up area, making it the largest and most equipped hospital in the district. The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and ultra-modern equipment.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Before completing the college review, let us look at the Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa.
|Name of Institute||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital Saharsa, SNMIH Saharsa|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Bihar|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:-Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Approved by:-National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status:- Trust
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Admission to various Programmes at Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about Shree Narayan Medical College will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Shree Narayan Medical College Sahrasa with this information before filling out the application form.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Shree Narayan Medical College Sahrasa
Address: NH-107 Mahavir Nagar, Bherdhari Saharsa Bihar 852201 Saharsa