Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is the state centralized Online counselling process. A candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Bihar. The counselling procedure will be based on NEET Scorecard and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority of admissions for Bihar MBBS/BDS 2022.
|Latest Update: Today is the last date for Bihar NEET UG Round 2 Special Choice filling for seat allotment at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
Before discussing the complete details of the Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||14/10/2022 (Started)|
|Bihar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Bihar||1390|
|No. of Private MBBS Seat in Bihar||750|
|No. of Govt BDS Seat in Bihar||40|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Bihar||240|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support|
Bihar NEET Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Bihar NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Online Registration starting date||14.10.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||20.10.2022 (10.00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||20.10.2022 (11.59 PM)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||21.10.2022|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||23.10.2022|
|The proposed date for the Choice filling and Counselling Programme||23.10.2022|
Bihar NEET UG Round-1 Free Exit Dates
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released regarding free exit from Bihar NEET 1st Round Counselling. Candidates we have mentioned table.
|Events||Predetermined Date||Merit date|
|Special Free Exit Period from 1st Year||——–||18/11/2022 to 19/11/2022, 24/11/2022|
|2nd round Provisional Seat Allotment Order Publication||19/11/2022||24/11/2022|
|Downloading of allotment Order 2nd round||19/11/2022 to 22/11/2022||24/11/2022 to 28/11/2022|
|Document Verification/Admission 2nd round||20/11/2022||25/11/2022 to 28/11/2022|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Bihar NEET Seat Allotment Result Dates 2022
We have mentioned the blow Bihar NEET UG Seat Allotment Result Dates. You can take NEET Seat Allotment List information in academic 2022-23.
|Round||Seat allotment list 2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment for 1st Round||08/11/2022|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment 2nd Round||The list will be available soon|
|Declaration of the result of seat allotment 3rd Round||The list will be available soon|
|Mop-up Round||The list will be available soon|
Bihar NEET UG Counselling Seat Allotment Schedule 2022 (Out)
|Round-2 Special Choice filling for seat allotment||21/11/2022|
|2nd round provisional seat allotment order Publication||24/11/2022 to 25/11/2022|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (2-Round)||24/11/2022 to 28/11/12022 |
25/11/2022 to 29/11/2022
|Document Verification Admin (2-Round)||25/11/2022 to 28/11/12022 |
26/11/2022 to 29/11/2022
Bihar NEET UG Round-2 Seat Matrix 2022 (Out)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the Bihar NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling Seat Matrix Categories-wise for Medical and Dental colleges. Students we have mentioned in the table with colleges’ name seat matrix for Bihar State.
|Bihar NEET UG Round-2 Seat Matrix||Download Here.|
Bihar NEET UG Seat Allotment Result 2022 (Out)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the Bihar NEET UG Round 1 Seat Allotment Result List 2022 for MBBS/BDS course. Candidates we have mentioned below.
|Bihar NEET UG Round-1 Seat Allotment list||Click Here|
Bihar NEET UG Round-1 Opening & Closing State Rank 2022 (Out)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the Bihar NEET UG 1st Round Cutoff Opening and Closing State Rank. Candidates, we have mentioned the PDF; you can download the pdf and get about the Bihar NEET UG Cutoff 2022.
|Bihar 1st Round Opening & Closing State Rank||Click Here|
Bihar NEET 2022 Government MBBS/BDS Colleges Seat Matrix (Out)
State Govt. / BCECE Board reserves the right to add new Institutions / Seats in this Statement at any time for which information will be provided during counselling.
|Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges||Total seats||Central Nominees||All India Quota||Ward of Insured Persons (IP) Quota||Available seats for counselling|
|Govt. Medical College Bettiah||120||–||18||–||102|
|BMIMS, Pawapuri Nalanda||120||–||18||–||102|
|Jan Nayak Karpoori Thakur Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||100||–||15||–||85|
|ESIC Medical College & |
|Patna Dental College|
Bihar NEET UG Fee Structure of Private MBBS and BDS Colleges 2022 (Out)
This section provides information about the Bihar NEET 2022 private MBBS and BDS Colleges Fee Structure. You can check the details of the complete Tuition Fee (Per Annum) with College Name Wise.
|College||Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||General Quota||NRI Quota|
|Buddha Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Kankarbagh||3,21,000/-||–||–|
|Dr B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Patna||3,75,000/-||–||–|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna||100000/-||–||–|
|Katihar Medical Collage and Hospital Katihar||–||9,35,00||25,000/-|
|Narayan Medical College & Hospital Sasaram||–||10.38 L/Yr||US $ 25000/Yr|
|Netaji Subhas Medical College & Hospital Patna||16,00,000||–||–|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital Saharsa||12,00,000.00||–||–|
|Sarjug Dental College and Hospital Darbhanga||3,50,000||–||–|
|Shree Narayan Medical Institute and Hospital||65,0000/-||–||–|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College Kishanganj||9.36.000||–||–|
|Madhubani Medical College Madhubani||–||13,50,000||USD 25,000|
Bihar NEET UG Counselling Corrigendum regarding Notice 2022 (Out)
Bihar NEET UG Counselling has released the Corrigendum regarding filling out the online application form for UG Courses.
Bihar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- In addition, aspirants must have a domicile in Bihar.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English are a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are necessary for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
|counselling fee||Rs.1200/- (OC/BC categories)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 600/-(for SC/ST categories)|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
Bihar NEET Counselling Process
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, applicants must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices simultaneously.
- Only applicants in the Bihar Counselling merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- After the seat allotment, the document verification of the required documents will be done. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 is over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG).
- Rank Card of UGMAC.
- Print out of Choice Slip.
- Downloaded print of Provisional Allotment Order in 3 copies
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent Examination.
- Passing Certificate / Marks Sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate Sc/equivalent Examination.
- Certificate for Residence of Bihar duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM/ SDO (Civil) of permanent
- Caste Certificate duly issued by Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM / SDO (Civil).
- All the Certificates in Original as per the requirements of the prospectus of UGMAC
- The Certificates in original as per the requirements of the Prospectus of UGMAC-(if applicable).
- Six copies of the passport-size photograph were pasted on the Admit Card NEET(UG).
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC.
- Downloaded print of Verification Slip in 2 copies.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
All the certificates included in the list given below, if applicable, must be submitted in original by every candidate at the time of their counselling/allotment on the scheduled date;
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2022
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport-size photographs were pasted on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PH) / SQM / EWS Certificate etc.
Seat Reservation 2022
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T.)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Mop-Up Round Important Notice 2021
|Bihar NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Important Notice||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET-UG Mop-Up Round Revised Important Notice||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET-UG 2nd Mop-Up Round Important Notice||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When Bihar NEET Counselling will start?
A. Bihar NEET counselling 2022 is likely to start on 14/10/2022. Bihar NEET 2022 counselling will be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Patna.
Q. Is BCECEB Application Form 2022 released?
A. BCECE 2022 Application Form will be released online through online mode.
Q. Who conducts the Bihar MBBS 2022 counselling?
A. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, BCECEB, will conduct the Bihar MBBS counselling.
Q. In which mode Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
A. The Bihar NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
Q. What is the procedure for Bihar MBBS counselling 2022?
A. During the Bihar MBBS/BDS 2022 counselling process, candidates must fill in their courses and colleges’ preferences. Based on the choices, state merit position, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors, the Bihar MBBS 2022 admission will be made.
Q. How many medical seats are there in Bihar?
A. There are 2140 MBBS Seats in 17 Medical Colleges in Bihar, including 100 seats in AIIMS Patna. After the enactment of reservation for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category, seats have been increased in all government Medical Colleges of Bihar.
Q. Can I fill out the offline Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling application form?
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.