Siddhpur Dental College Patan is one of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Gujarat. The college is popularly known as Siddhpur Dental College and was founded in 2012-13. The college is affiliated with Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Govt Dental Colleges in Gujarat.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Siddhpur Dental College & Hospital Patan Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan
Before we complete the college review, let us have a look at the significant details of SDCH Patan.
|College Name||Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan|
|Popular Name||SDCH Patan, Siddhpur Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patna|
|Approved By||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Category||Dental College in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Siddhpur General Hospital
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Govt.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Siddhpur Dental Collage Patan.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about SDCH Patan BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Siddhpur Dental College & Hospital Patan, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under Siddhpur Dental College & Hospital Patan. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of Siddhpur Dental College Patan for medical courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Govt.Quota Fees||MQ. Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|BDS||2.00 lakhs||2.00 lakhs||10000$|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Gujarat NEET Counselling Process
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of documents at the help centre. Candidates themselves can select the date and help centre for document verification when printing the registration slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply for local quota seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section will provide you with the Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan Ranking and Reputation. Please check
|Name of Institute||Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan|
Siddhpur Dental Collage & Hospital Patan
Address: Dethali, Siddhpur, Patan, Gujarat- 384151
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://sgdher.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in SDCH Patan?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in SDCH Patan is 125.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for SDCH Patan?
A. SDCH Patan’s BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does SDCH Patan have a hostel?
A. Yes, SDCH Patan provides hostel facilities
Q. How to get admission to SDCH Patan?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SDCH Patan
Q. Can I know the exact location of SDCH Patan?
A. Dethali, Siddhpur, Patan, Gujarat- 384151.
Q. Is SDCH Patan government or private?
A. SDCH Patan is government.