Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The Govt will conduct the counselling of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process for Sikkim Ayush counselling with the release of the Sikkim Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling, like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- Eligibility Criteria
- Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Sikkim Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the details of the Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 November 2022 (Started)|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||The Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim|
|No. of Government Seats in Sikkim||Total seats: 0 Seats|
|No. of Private Seats in Sikkim||Total seats: 0 Seats|
Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
|The first round of counselling|
|Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|The seat allotment list will be released||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||To be announced|
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Sikkim.
- The applying seekers must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department’s official portal to register for NEET 2022 Sikkim State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling schedule.
Sikkim NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Sikkim must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Sikkim Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Sikkim candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
Sikkim Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Sikkim has no Ayush colleges (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS). All the aspirants who belong to Sikkim can get admission to other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offer the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. For detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||Other States Counselling||Get Information Here|
|1||Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|2||Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|3||Goa Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Sikkim Ayush 2022 counselling?
Govt. of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department will conduct the Sikkim Ayush counselling.
Is the Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department Application Form 2022 released?
Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department 2022 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Sikkim NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
Sikkim NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Is Ayush Counselling 2022 started?
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2022, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.
Which AYUSH course is best?