The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates who are willing to pursue their career in MD/MS can apply. Moreover, the candidates have to qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2022 with a minimum score. This programme will help the candidate get admission to the Sikkim Medical college easily as per their preferences. All the candidates have to register themselves to get the seat allotted. The candidates can easily choose the desired seats per the seat matrix allotment that the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates can be admitted to any of the Top medical/ Private Colleges of Sikkim after appearing in Counselling Procedure. The candidates can get admission through the MCC Counselling for 50% of All India Quota seats.
In this article, you will learn about all the details of the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2021. This includes criteria, process, seat matrix, cutoff and many more. This article will guide you through the process of counselling.
Table of Contents
- Sikkim NEET PG Counselling Schedule
- Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Odisha is conducted by Govt. of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department. Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling, announced on the sikkimhrdd.org Official Website.
|NEET PG Exam date||To be announced|
|Announcement Result||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2022 Merit List for AIQ Seat||To be announced|
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim, to get themselves registered for Sikkim NEET PG 2022 Counselling before we speak about the counselling procedure for Sikkim NEET PG 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in India NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2021
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice Filling
Visit website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducting the counselling below given factors. The candidates are requested to go through the following:
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Sikkim NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now; candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Sikkim conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Tamil Nadu is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Sikkim?
Around 22 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of medical education, Sikkim.