The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. Candidates willing to pursue their career in MD/MS can apply. Moreover, the candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2023 before applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023 with a minimum score. This programme will help the candidate get admission to the Sikkim Medical college easily per their preferences. All the candidates have to register themselves to get the seat allotted. The candidates can easily choose the desired seats as per the seat matrix allotment appeared by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim. The candidates can be admitted to any Top Medical College in Sikkim after appearing in Counselling Procedure. The candidates can also get admission through the MCC Counselling for 50% of All India Quota seats.
In this article, you will learn about all the details of the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023. This includes criteria, process, seat matrix, cutoff and many more. This article will guide you through the process of counselling.
Table of Contents
- Sikkim NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sikkim NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Sikkim.
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate; it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state National Medical Commission (NMC).
Important Command by MCC
In this section, the candidates will learn about the Important command of MCC. The authority will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G. seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions (only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim, to get themselves registered for Sikkim NEET PG 2023 Counselling. The candidate can go through the below-mentioned counselling procedure:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the website- of the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in India NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam-qualified applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant could take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023.
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment:
1. Log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. Even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done online on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates that will be available on the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Sikkim website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. It will be counted as unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for the candidates applying for the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 1,2, and 3-year mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Pg Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
The Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducting the counselling below given factors. The candidates are requested to go through the following:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Sikkim conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Sikkim is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Sikkim?
Around 22 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Directorate of medical education, Sikkim.
What is the registration process for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates will be required to register on the official website of the Directorate of medical education, Sikkim, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
What are the documents required for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The following documents will be required for Sikkim NEET PG Counselling 2023:
NEET PG 2023 scorecard
MBBS degree certificate
Internship completion certificate
Provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the NMC Aadhaar card or other identity proof
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate (if applicable)