Stavropol State Medical University is a public medical university located in Stavropol, Russia. It was founded in 1938. Stavropol State Medical University Russia is accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and is also recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC). Stavropol State Medical University Russia offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs, including MBBS, BDS, MD, and PhD. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study MBBS in Russia. The university also offers a number of non-medical programs, such as biology, chemistry, and physics. Stavropol State Medical University Russia has a strong focus on research and has a number of research centres and institutes. The university also has a number of clinical hospitals and clinics where students can gain practical experience. Overall, Stavropol State Medical University is a good option for international students who are looking for an affordable, English-language medical education.
This article provides information about Stavropol State Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia or Stavropol State Medical University offers English-language programs for international students, and the university provides support services to help international students adjust to life in Russia. Many benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
Table of Contents
- Stavropol State Medical University Russia
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Faculty & Staff
- Admission Procedure
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- Ranking & Reputation
- Stavropol State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Stavropol State Medical University Russia
Currently, Stavropol State Medical University has a total of 7,528 students, including those studying for speciality, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, students from the Essentuki branch, residents, and graduate students. Among them, more than 1,500 are foreign citizens from 42 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin and Central America. The majority of students, over 80%, are studying in targeted areas. Every year, more than 5,000 individuals undergo training, retraining, and advanced education at the Institute of Additional Professional Education of SSMU. Since its establishment, the university has trained almost 35,000 graduates.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Stavropol State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||SSMU Russia, Stavropol University|
|Stavropol State Medical University Year of Establishment||1938|
|Location||Stavropol Krai, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian|
|No. of Faculties||10|
|Stavropol State Medical University Ranking||Country- 298|
|Universities Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Status: Government
The Stavropol State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Stavropol State Medical University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Stavropol State Medical University Admission:
Note: The Stavropol State Medical University Hostel is famous for providing the best and the most living structure to the students.
Stavropol State Medical University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Stavropol Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
- Due to the global recognition of medical degrees, the graduated students from Stavropol State Medical University are enabled to practice in any country across the globe.
- Stavropol State Medical University provides free coaching for clearing the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMCG) screening test organized by the representative director of A.G Trust educational consultancy.
- Stavropol State Medical University has 4 educational buildings, including a dentistry outpatient department, an eye microsurgery clinic and a borderline psychic disorders clinic.
- Stavropol State Medical University provides quite an affordable fee structure to worldwide medical aspirants.
- Stavropol State Medical University is officially recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization.
Faculty & Staff
Stavropol State Medical University Russia consists of faculties & institutes that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. Stavropol University is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Stavropol State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Stavropol State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Before taking admission to Stavropol State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the STSMU.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Stavropol State Medical University tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Stavropol State Medical University fee structure 2023. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Year||Tuition Fees (USD)||Tuition Fees (INR)||Hostal Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (INR)|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Stavropol State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Stavropol State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as Stavropol State Medical University World Ranking all around the world. The stated data is as follows:
|Name of Institute||Stavropol State Medical University|
Stavropol State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to the select university, the following is the country and world ranking for Stavropol State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. Russia is a very diverse country, with a population of over 146 million people from over 100 ethnic groups. The official language of Russia is Russian, but there are many other languages spoken in the country, including Tatar, Bashkir, Chechen, and Ukrainian.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Stavropol City
- Stavropol is a city in the south of Russia.
- It is located on the watershed of the Azov and Caspian Seas.
- The unique souvenirs for Stavropol include the healing herbal balsam Strizhament.
- The Stavropol Regional Museum of Fine Arts: This museum has exhibits on Russian and European art.
- Stavropol is a major commercial and industrial centre. The city is home to a number of food processing plants, machine-building factories, and chemical plants.
- Stavropol is also a major transportation hub, with a railway station and an airport.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Stavropol State Medical University Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Stavropol State Medical University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Stavropol State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Stavropol State Medical University Russia
Address: 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Student)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Stavropol State Medical University Russia located?
Stavropol State Medical University is located along 355017, Stavropol, Mira Street, 310, Russia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does Stavropol State Medical University Russia accept transferees?
Stavropol University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Stavropol University does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics
Is Stavropol State Medical University Russia MCI or NMC approved?
SUSMU is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at Stavropol State Medical University Russia?
The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly in the English language for Indian students.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe. A lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Stavropol Krai, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank