Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the Best 5 Medical Colleges in Delhi. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first must clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Delhi give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But from the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown to many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of 5 Medical Colleges in Delhi.
Although Delhi has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Medical Colleges in Delhi.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
List of 5 Medical Colleges in Delhi
Here is the updated list of all the Top 5 Medical Colleges in Delhi officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review.
|S.No.||Name of the College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Intake||Tuition Fees|
|1.)||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi||1956||All India Institute Of Medical Science||107||1350/-|
|2.)||Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi||1958||University Of Delhi||250||4,445/- (AQI)|
|3.)||Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi||2001||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||150||36,000/- (AIQ)|
|4.)||University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||1971||University of Delhi||150||5,295/-|
|5.)||Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||1914||University of Delhi||200||1,355/-|
Delhi NEET Counselling Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Delhi?
A. There are 8 Government and 2 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Delhi.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Delhi?
A. There are a total of 1222 seats in between all the 8 Government Colleges of Delhi.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Delhi?
A. There are a total of 200 seats in between all the 2 Private Colleges in Delhi.