Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Dental Colleges in Bihar. Becoming a doctor is every dental aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Bihar give more weight to Medical Programs than Dental courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Dental Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Dental Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Dental Colleges in Bihar.
Although the state of Bihar has the most number of dental colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Dental Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Government Dental Colleges in Bihar.
Table of Contents
- List of Government Dental Colleges in Bihar
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
List of Government Dental Colleges in Bihar
Here is the updated list of all Government Dental Colleges in Bihar officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Patna Dental College and Hospital Patna||1960||Patna University||BDS: Rs.4100/-|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2022 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry a list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2022 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants are allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Bihar?
A. There are 2 Government and 6 Private Dental Colleges approved by DCI in Bihar.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 200+ seats among all the 2 Government Colleges of Bihar.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 700+ seats among all the 6 Private Dental Colleges of Bihar.