List of Govt. Dental Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and favourite tourist spots. Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find many High-Class Institutions like the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Education and Research (PGIMER), Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh etc. Undoubtedly, the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states. This article will let you know about Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.
Table of Contents
- Government Dental College in Chandigarh
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Government Dental College in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of Government Dental Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available, and complete Dental college review in Chandigarh, click on the college link.
|S. No||Institute Name||Establishment Year||Affiliation||Fee Structure|
|1.||Dr Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh||2006-07||Punjab University||1,44,375/- (Per Annum)|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh portal to register for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process at Chandigarh medical college.
- Candidates must be physically present at the allotted centre for Chandigarh MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
- Applicants must produce all the documents in original and photocopies before the counselling committee for Chandigarh NEET admission 2022.
- After completing all verification purposes, the seat allotment results will be released by the conducted authority on the official website.
- Candidates will not be allowed for subsequent rounds of Chandigarh MBBS 2022 counselling if the seats are allotted.
- Applicants who have not attended the first round of Chandigarh NEET counselling can participate in the second round.
- The admission will be given based on Chandigarh MBBS merit ranks and its equivalent score.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Chandigarh?
A. DCI approves only one Government College in Chandigarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Chandigarh?
A. There is a total of 100 seats among all the 1 Government Dental Colleges of Chandigarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh?
A. There are not any Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.