Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Dental Colleges in Haryana. Becoming a dentist doctor is every dental aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Haryana give more weight to Medical Programs than Dental courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Dental Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Dental Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Dental Colleges in Haryana.
Although the state of Haryana has the most number of Dental colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in the entrance to secure a seat in these BDS Colleges. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Government Dental colleges in Haryana. The state has a large number of professional colleges, including several High rated Dental colleges.
Table of Contents
- Government Dental Colleges in Haryana
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Government Dental Colleges in Haryana
NEET 2022 Cutoff
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will operate manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private Dental colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Haryana?
A. There are 1 Government and 14 Private Dental Colleges approved by DCI in Haryana.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Haryana?
A. There are a total of 950 seats among all the 100 Government Dental Colleges of Haryana.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Haryana?
A. There are a total of 950 seats among all the 14 Private Dental Colleges of Haryana.