Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Uttarakhand give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Although the state of Uttarakhand has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Government Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Top Government Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Top Government Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand
Here is the updated list of the Best Govt. Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand are officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity|
|1||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh||2012||100|
|2||Soban Singh Jeena Government institute of Medical science & Research Almora||2021||100|
|3||Government Medical College Haldwani||2001||125|
|4||Doon Medical College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||2016||175|
|5||Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Govt. Medical Sc. & Research Instt, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal||2008||125|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University’s office to get themselves for NEET 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling.
Centralised Counselling will be conducted for the following quota of seats:-
- M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/ Private Medical college affiliated with the State Private University of Uttarakhand against State Quota Seats.
- M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical college affiliated with the State Private University of Uttarakhand against All India-Management Quota Seats.
Uttarakhand NEET-UG 2022 Counselling Procedure
- All NEET UG-2022 qualified eligible candidates interested in participating in counselling against the UG State/All India-Management quota seatmustto to register themselves in various rounds of counselling. Hence based on registration separate state Merit list will be prepared and displayed for each round of counselling. Candidates who fail to write in the 1st round of counselling can participate in the 2nd and Mop-Up rounds of counselling after registration and payment of a required fee.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed for that particular round of counselling.
- The candidate must furnish NEET-UG 2022 examination details, a valid mobile number and other required information to register for counselling. Candidates will receive a verification code/OTP on their registered mobile, which they will register in subsequent steps of online filling of the application form.
- After the final submission, if a candidate wishes to edit any information or upload new documents within the registration schedule, the candidate has to pay an additional Rs.500/- for each session for editing (only online mode). Under no circumstance, a time extension will be permitted for editing the information.
- After editing the form, the candidate must submit the SAVE button and recheck the entries. The candidate, if satisfied, can finally LOCK the application form and take out the print of the application form if a candidaAfter editing the previous entries & Hard copy of the printout will be treated as Null & Void. He fails to fill out any choice or SAVE the state, and they will not be eligible for seat allotment in that particular round.
- If a candidate has SAVED the form but failed to finally lock the filled-in choices, the same will be closed automatically as per the time specified in the counselling schedule. If a candidate could not load any option, they would not be eligible for seat allotment in that particular round.
Note: To know more information about Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2022 Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Uttarakhand?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Uttarakhand?
A. There are a total of 625 seats in between all the 5 Government Colleges of Uttarakhand.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Uttarakhand?
A. There are a total of 450 seats in between all the 3 Private Colleges of Uttarakhand.
Q. What is the minimum fee structure for Private Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand?
A. For information regarding the Minimum Fee Structure of Private Medical Colleges is 9,78,000/-.