Doon Medical College Dehradun is popular and is also famous as DMC Dehradun. Doon Medical College Dehradun was established in the year 2016. Doon Medical College Dehradun is affiliated with the H. N. B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC). The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttarakhand.
This article will provide detailed information about Doon Medical College Dehradun Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Doon Medical College Dehradun.
|Name of Institute||Doon Medical College Dehradun|
|Popular Name||DMC Dehradun|
|Location||Patel Nagar Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated by||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges In Uttarakhand|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Doon Medical College Dehradun.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Admission to various Programmes at Doon Medical College Dehradun is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these valuable resources about the Doon Medical College Dehradun Dehradun will help you do proper college research.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Uttarakhand NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttarakhand NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling
The fee structure of the DMC Dehradun for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
UG Course Fee
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
PG Course Fee
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Sports Charge & Development charge||10,000/-|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University to register for NEET 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling. For more information regarding counselling procedures, Click Here.
List of Documents that are required to be carried out at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Doon Medical College Dehradun
Address: Dehrakhas, Patel Nagar, Dehradun
Official Website: www.doonmedical.org