Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. The state has an area of 83,743 km2 (32,333 sq mi) with a population of 1,382,611. Arunachal Pradesh has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices. The state has established one new government medical college this year.
These Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh are among the Best Medical Colleges in India. This article will get to know about the Top MBBS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study the best Medical courses. Let us have a deep look at Best Government Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Top Government medical colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. You can check the complete list mentioned below and if you want to complete details about colleges, click the link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||TRIHMS Arunachal Pradesh||2017||50||20,000/-|
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each of the student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below Mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How can we help you?
RM Group of Education, feel proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic as well as overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Arunachal Pradesh?
A. There is only one Government college approved by NMC in Arunachal Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh?
A. There is a total of 50 seats in only one Government College of Arunachal Pradesh.