Medical Colleges in Meghalaya: “Meghalaya”, popularly known as “The Adobe of Cloud”, is one of the seven states of Northeast India. The State is famous for its incredible mountain range and beautiful picnic spots spread across the state. Due to its scenic beauty blended with the beautiful culture, the state is also called the “Scotland of the East”.
Besides its Famous Tourist spots and Historical Background, Meghalaya is also home to famous institutes like the National Institute of Technology, Shillong, and North-Eastern Hill University. The state has one Medical College and other professional Institutes.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Government Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
Here is the updated Best Government Medical Colleges in Meghalaya officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity||Fee Structure|
|1||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Instt. of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong||1987||50||6020/-|
Private Medical Colleges in Meghalaya
Sorry, the state does not have any Private Medical colleges. Private institutions work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Medical Colleges in Meghalaya. Aspirants who belong to Meghalaya state may get admission to any other state Medical college.
RM Group of Education’s mission is “To create a platform where students get recognition for their hard work.” We have an elite team of 50+ expert Domestic & Overseas Consultants, partnered with 30+ Educational Institutes, 100+ MOU Signed Colleges, and 15+ Distance Centers, and currently dealing with 120+ courses making us one of the Best Admission Consultancies. Since our inception, we have counselled 5100+ students and fulfilled 2500+ clients’ dreams. Our Student Counsellors are confident to help each student’s queries, from finding the Right college, admission assistance, document verification, and foreign admission. Book a meeting by applying on our website and filling out the form. The form will cost you around Rs1200/-. Your Journey to a leading future start here.
Below Mention, STEPS TO FILL FORM
- STEP 1- Click on the link https://blog.rmgoe.org/
- STEP 2- Read the instruction shown on the web page carefully. The form cost Rs1200/-. After reading the instruction, click on the button “I ACCEPT”.
- STEP 3- By clicking the “I ACCEPT” button, it takes you to the personal details page. Fill in your personal details. Text your name, select gender, add birth date and choose the graduation course you are applying for, then select the course you are interested in; after filling the form, click NEXT.
- STEP 4- After clicking “NEXT”, you come to the Academic History page. Here you have to fill in your academic details. You have to mention 10th class marks and year of passing. For the 12th class, you have to answer whether you appear for exams this academic year; if yes or no, mention your 12th passing year, marks, PCM/PCB Percentage and name of the school. People applying for postgraduation have to fill in their graduation details, that is, their graduation marks, passing year and name of the school, and those applying for under graduation courses have to mention N/A. Submit the form by clicking on NEXT.
- STEP 5- After clicking the NEXT button. You come to the payment page. Choose an online payment option and pay Rs1200. After payment, you come to complete the application, and here you can check your full application details.
How can we help you?
RM Group of Education feels proud in solving the candidate’s dilemma to identify the best college for MBBS. We understand not all can afford MBBS. With our top in class expert admission consultants, we help in domestic and overseas admission to top colleges around the globe. Our ISO Certified centre, dealing with 120+ courses, helped many students to achieve their dream of becoming a doctor. With a success rate of 96 per cent, we are one of the best consultancies in India.
- 50+ Expert career guidance & suggestions.
- Complete Interest-based counselling and career assistance support.
- 24×7*365 Days Notification panel access of major entrance exams in India.
- 1000+ Hand Written Notes & study materials support to boost Test preparation.
- Career Counseling assistance (Seat locking, Freezing & Documentation).
- Assured admission in 50+ MOU signed colleges across the country.
- Personalized counselling videos and live updates of major entrance exams in India.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Meghalaya?
A. There is only one Government College approved by NMC in Meghalaya.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Meghalaya?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Meghalaya?
A. There are not any Private Colleges in Meghalaya.