Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Chhattisgarh give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
Although the state of Chhattisgarh has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Top Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here is the updated list of the Best Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity|
|1||Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science Raipur||2021||150|
|2||Shankaracharya Medical College Bhilai||2016||150|
|3||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg||2013||150|
|4||Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur||2012||150|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Director of Medical Education, Raipur, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
1. Registration Process: Candidates will have to register on the official website; then, you must create the User ID and Password for subsequent logins and pay the counselling fee.
2. Document Verification: After successful registration, applicants must proceed with the document verification. It will be essential to carry the original documents and one set of photocopies for proof.
3. Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates must fill in the preferences/choices for colleges to which they want to get admission. Applicants are advised not to forget to lock the filled options and print out them for future purposes.
4. Seat Allotment & Reporting: The counselling conducted authority will display the seat allotment result on the website after some days of choice filling. Applicants must report to the allotted college for admission and the provisional admission letter.
Note: To know more information about Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2022 Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Chhattisgarh?
A. There are 8 Government and 4 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Chhattisgarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
A. There are a total of 895 seats in between all the 7 Government Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
A. There are a total of 450 seats in between all the 3 Private Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Private Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
A. For information regarding the Average Fee Structure of Chhattisgarh Private Medical Colleges is 6,00,000.