Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Private Medical Colleges in Haryana. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Haryana give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Private Medical Colleges in Haryana.
Although the state of Haryana has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Private Medical Colleges in Haryana.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Haryana
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Top Private Medical Colleges in Haryana
Here is the updated list of the Best Private Medical Colleges in Haryana officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity|
|1||SGT Medical College Gurgaon||2010||150|
|2||Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana||2003||150|
|3||World College of Medical Science and Research Jhajjar||2016||100|
|4||N.C. Medical College and Hospital, Panipat||2016||150|
|5||Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Kurukshetra||2017||150|
|6||Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||2019||150|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Haryana State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- The Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice-filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Note: To know more about Haryana NEET Counselling 2022 Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Haryana?
A. There are 5 Government and 7 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Haryana.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Haryana?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Haryana?
A. There are a total of 950 seats in between all the 7 Private Colleges of Haryana.
Q. What is the minimum fee structure for Private Medical Colleges in Haryana?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Haryana Medical Colleges.