Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2022 Examination? This article will let you know about the List of the Top Government Medical Colleges in Bihar. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. To achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2022 Entrance. Most parents and students in Bihar give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze of Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have provided the List of Government Medical Colleges in Bihar.
Although the state of Bihar has the most number of medical colleges in Northern India, due to its whopping population, one has to score high in NEET to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. Throughout the article, you will learn about Best Government Medical Colleges in Bihar.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Top Government Medical Colleges in Bihar
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Top Government Medical Colleges in Bihar
Here is the updated list of the Best Govt. Medical Colleges in Bihar are officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Intake Capacity|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur||1971||120|
|2||Nalanda Medical College, Patna||1970||150|
|3||Government Medical College, Bettiah||2013||120|
|4||Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda||2013||100|
|5||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna||2011||120|
|6||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna||2012||120|
|7||Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya||1970||120|
|8||Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur||1970||100|
|9||JNKT Medical College & Hospital, Madhepura||2020||100|
|10||Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna||1925||150|
|11||Darbhanga Medical College, Lehriasarai||1946||NA|
|12||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar||2010||NA|
|13||Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College Patna||2021||100|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of BCECEB.
Bihar NEET Registration & Counselling Process 2022
- Step-One – Registration: For registering, the candidate must fill in the information asked in Step One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates, while writing, must see that they are giving their email and mobile no. because all information concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. Also, the candidate will receive an SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE”, which is to be used by the candidate to activate his account. The candidate should click the “Activate Your Account” button and enter the email_id and receive an activation code to activate their account. After that, click the “Submit” button. After starting the account, the candidate should click the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further. The candidate must keep the password entered in Application Form confidential. Otherwise, BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complications. The email id given by the scan date will be his user name.
- Step two – (Personal Information): After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and, after that, complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-Four – (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step – Five (Preview your application): After entering educational information, the candidate must verify all the information given by them while verifying the provided information in steps 2, step-3 and step-4. If any information is found wrong, the candidate should click the “Back to Edit” button and make the required corrections. After that, the candidate should click the “Save & Continue” button so that entered information should be updated. If the preview of the application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his / her Declaration and clicks the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay the Examination Fee as per Step Six.
- Step – Six (Payment of Counselling Fee): After the prepare viewing the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to the instructions that appear computer screen regarding the payment of the Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are the following modes for payment of the Counselling Fee.
A. Online Payment: Candidates have to pay the Counselling Fee Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking; they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge added to the Counselling Fee for payment online.
B. Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
- Step – Seven (Download part- A & Part B): After payment of the Counselling Fee up to the scheduled date and time, the candidate must download a Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part B) of the online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the UGMAC-ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
Note: To know more information about Bihar NEET Counselling 2022 Click Here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Bihar?
A. There are 13 Government and 8 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Andhra Pradesh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 1,390 seats in between all the 13 Government Colleges of Bihar.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Bihar?
A. There are a total of 750 seats in between all the 8 Private Colleges of Bihar.