The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) was a state-run wellbeing sciences foundation in New Jersey, United States. It was established as the Seton Hall College of Medicine and Dentistry in 1954, and by the 1980s was both a significant school of wellbeing sciences and an essential exploration College. On July 1, 2013, it was broken up, with a significant portion of its schools converging with Rutgers University to shape another Rutgers School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, while the School of Osteopathic Medicine, including its Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, turned out to be essential for Rowan University and was renamed the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey|
|Year of Establishment||1970|
|Location||New Jersey, U.S.|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|UMDNJ Ranking||National Rank 191|
World rank 973
|UMDNJ Official Website||https://wustl.edu/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||$7000/Year|
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About New Jersey City
- New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States.
- It is bordered on the north and east by the state of New York.
- New Jersey is a constituent state of the United States of America. One of the original 13 states.
- New Jersey’s population in 2022 is estimated to be 9.24 million, It is the 11th most populated state and 47th by area rank in the United States. Its Area is 8,722 sq miles (22,591 sq km) and has the highest density rank, 1210 people per sq mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is UMDNJ located?
A. University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey’s address is 183 W S Orange Ave, Newark, NJ 07103, United States
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey?
Q. What is the world ranking of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey?
A. The World Ranking of the UMDNJ, world ranking 973 (Sources: 4icu.org/)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia