The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Centre (UTHSC) is a public clinical school in Memphis, Tennessee. It incorporates the Colleges of Health Professions, Dentistry, Graduate Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy. Beginning around 1911, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center has taught almost 57,000 medical services experts. In 2010, US News and World Report positioned the College of Pharmacy seventeenth among American drug store schools.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of Institute||University of Tennessee Health Sciences Centre|
|Year of Establishment||1911|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Higher Learning Commission.|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|UTHSC Ranking||World rank 93|
|UTHSC Official Website||https://www.uthsc.edu/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in the USA|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
The USA has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||$7000/Year|
|Area||9.834 million km²|
|Capital City||Washington D.C.|
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||cool, dry winter from December through February; a hot, dry spring from March through May;|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||United States Dollar|
|Religion||Christians represent 65% of the total adult population, 43% identifying as Protestants, 20% as Catholics, and 2% as Mormons. People with no formal religious identity form 26% of the total population.|
About Memphis City
- Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee.
- Memphis is a city in the U.S. state of Tennessee. It is the seat of Shelby County in the southwest part of the state.
- Memphis or Men-nefer was the ancient capital of Inebu-hedj, the first nome of Lower Egypt that was known as mḥw (“north”).
- With a population of 633,104 at the 2020 U.S. census, Memphis is the second-most populous city in Tennessee, after Nashville.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the University of Tennessee located?
A. University of Tennessee’s address in Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Centre?
Q. What is the world ranking of the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Centre?
A. The World Ranking of the University of Tennessee Health Sciences, 93(Sources: 4icu.org/)
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Centre, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC) Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia