UP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is the state centralized online counselling process for PG medical aspirants who wish to study MD/MS in Uttar Pradesh in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants need to register themselves in the Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Counselling. The admission will be based on one’s NEET PG 2022 Scorecard and managed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP.
Counselling for UP NEET PG 2022 will be conducted for 50 per cent of state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges and seats available in private colleges. The aspirants can mention their preferred colleges to get their dream college. Read the complete article about UP NEET PG 2022 counselling for further details.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Latest Update: The directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has extended the UP NEET PG 2022 Choice filling/ Choice locking is upto 06/10/2022 at 08:00 AM at upneet.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- UP NEET PG 2022 1st Round Counselling Revised Schedule (Out)
- Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Schedule (Out) 2022
- Uttar Pradesh NEET PG/NEET MDS Merit Lists 2022 (Out)
- UP NEET PG Counselling Process 2022
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
- UP DGME releases Private MD/MS (Min) Colleges fee Structure 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
UP NEET PG 2022 1st Round Counselling Revised Schedule (Out)
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG 1st Round of counselling of UP NEET PG 2022 online choice filling held on dated 29/09/2022 upto 2.00 PM. Lop of some new seats given by NMC, New Delhi due to this the revised schedule is following
|Date of Online choice filling||1/10/2022 (from 2.00 PM) to 5/10/2022 (till 2.00 PM)|
|Declaration of the result of Seat allotment||06/10/2022|
|Date of downloading allotment letters and admission date||From 07/10/2022 to 12/10/2022|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG Schedule (Out) 2022
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Uttar Pradesh is conducted by the Director-General of Medical Education & Training, UP (UPDGME). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for UP NEET PG Counselling, announced on UPDGME Official Website.
|Online registration||26/09/2022 (2 PM)|
|Online Registration Last Date||28/09/2022 (2 PM)|
|Security fee submission||26/09/2022 (2 PM) to 29/09/2022|
|Merit List release||28/09/2022 to 29/09/2022|
|Online Choice Filling||29/09/2022 (2 pm) to 02/10/2022 (2 pm)|
|Result||3, 4 Oct 2022|
|Seat Allotment Download & Admission||05/10/2022 to 08/10/2022|
Uttar Pradesh NEET PG/NEET MDS Merit Lists 2022 (Out)
Upneet has released the UP NEET PG 1st Round Merit List and UP NEET MDS Merit List. we have mentioned the below in the table. you can get information about the Merit Lists 2022
|UP NEET PG 1st Round Merit List||Click Here|
|UP NEET MDS Merit List||Click Here|
UP NEET PG Counselling Process 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Uttar Pradesh NEET PG, Let us first look at the UP NEET PG Counselling schedule for 2022. The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official website- http://dgmeup.in/
- For registration, seekers will use their NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no. (that was used for NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process for their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be UP NEET PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website)
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- http://dgmeup.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
1. Log into the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, the previous allotment will be automatically changed.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on the official website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
The candidates must look to the documents which need to be submitted during the counselling process. The below-mentioned documents are mandatory to upload therefore, candidates are requested to read the details carefully:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
The applicants must secure a minimum NEET PG qualifying percentile of 2022 to pass the entrance examination. Check category-wise NEET PG Cutoff Percentile in the table below.
NEET PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
UP DGME releases Private MD/MS (Min) Colleges fee Structure 2021
Here in this section, we provide the information about UP Private PG Medical (Min) College Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee and Hostel Fee detail with Colleges Name. Please click here to see the PDF.
UP NEET PG Merit List 2021
|Merit List||Click Below|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Revised Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (MD/MS Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round NEET PG (DNB Courses) Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List||Click Here|
|2nd Round State Merit List ( New )||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.