Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling 2022: HNBUMU (Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University) is the official authority responsible for conducting the counselling for Uttarakhand PG Medical 2022 admission. The candidates who are seeking admission in Uttarakhand should register themselves. The registration form will be available online mode on the official website. Only NEET PG 2022 exam-qualified candidates can fill out the application form. The authorities will release the merit list before each round of counselling.
HNBUMU has released the 1st round counselling schedule for Uttarakhand PG Medical admission 2022. Candidates can do 1st round of counselling registration for Uttarakhand PG Medical admission from January 18, 2022, 2:00 pm onwards. The candidates who secure their names on the merit list will only be eligible to participate in the counselling. Candidates can check below the detailed information about Uttarakhand NEET PG Medical Counselling through this article.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Latest Update: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University released the Notice regarding Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling at hnbumu.ac.in|
Table of Contents
- Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling Schedule
- Notice regarding Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling
- Seat Matrix
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Uttarakhand NEET PG Provisional State Merit List 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Uttarakhand is conducted by HNB Uttarakhand Medical University, Dehradun (HNBUMU). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling, announced on the HNBUMU Official Website.
|Online Registration & Security Fee Submission for 1st Round of Counselling||To be announced|
|Display of Provisional & Final State Merit List for Round – 1||To be announced|
|Choice Filling & Locking||To be announced|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Last Date of Joining at Allotted College||To be announced|
|Last Date to Vacant or surrender their seats allotted on 1st Round||To be announced|
|Release of Provisional State Merit List for 2nd Round||To be announced|
Notice regarding Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling 2022
Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun, to register for NEET PG 2022 Uttarakhand State Counselling. Before speaking about the counselling procedure for Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Uttarakhand NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- hnbumu.ac.in/
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. Email registration in NEET PG and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, candidates will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- hnbumu.ac.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board is constituted. dates will be available on hnbumu.ac.in/
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination or any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
here below is a list of documents required for Uttarakhand NEET PG 2022 admission,
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun, conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
|Government Medical College, Haldwani||33|
|VCSG Medical College||02|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Science||40|
Stray Vacancy Round Seat Matrix 2021
|Provisional Seat Matrix for State Quota||Click Here|
|Provisional Seat Matrix for All India Management Quota||Click Here|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Uttarakhand NEET PG Provisional State Merit List 2021
|Uttarakhand PG Medical College Advance Tuition Fee||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET PG Broad Sheet of registered candidates of MS/MD/PG Diploma Course||Click Here|
|Provisional State Merit List (MD/MS) for 2nd Round of Counselling||Click Here|
|Provisional State Merit List (MD/MS) for Mop-Up Round of Counselling||Click Here|
|Provisional State Merit List (MD/MS) for Stray Vacancy Round of Counselling||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Complete Broadsheet Result (Out)||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2022?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
How many rounds would be there in the Uttarakhand PG Medical counselling process?
There will be three rounds of online counselling for Uttarakhand PG Medical Admission. The schedule has not been announced yet.