Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine was founded in 1921. In 1960 the school was named after MI Pirogov; in 1984, it was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor. Since 1994, Vinnytsia Medical Institute has been certified and accredited at the IV level of accreditation; it has been granted university status. It is one of the recognised universities to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, situated in Vinnytsia, Ukraine.
The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most prominent one at Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine. The University can cover more than 10,000 students every year for medical education. The Vinnytsia National Medical University has provided 50+ Departments. The academic classes are organised at 12 scientific schools as well as research and practice centres.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Institute||Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine|
|Popular Name||VNMU Ukraine, Vinnytsia National Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1921|
|Location||Vinnytsia, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine|
|Language of Teaching||English / Ukrainian|
|No. Of Faculties||06+|
|Approved||NMC, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Ranking||Country – 64|
World Ranking – 6008
|Category||Medical Colleges in Ukraine|
The Vinnytsia Medical University Ukraine offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship|
|Preparatory for Foreign Citizens||–|
If you want to take Admission to Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission at Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Ukraine.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Vinnytsia National Medical University MBBS Fees for the undergraduate medical course are mentioned below.
|Fee Structure||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5||Year – 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000||$ 5000|
|Hostel||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|Food||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000||$ 1000|
|OTC (Ukraine)||$ 3000||–||–||–||–||–|
|OTC (India)||$ 1430||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fees||$ 11,430||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000||$ 7,000|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Before applying for Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities in Ukraine. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Ukraine are as follow:
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is located in the heart of Europe. Belarus borders Ukraine to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, and Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea.
|Area||It has an area of 603,628 km2|
Other cities: Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporozhe, Lviv.
|Language||The official language: Ukrainian|
Other Language: Russian
|Climate||Dry and continental (0-35 degrees)|
|Literacy Rate||Male literacy rate: 99.99%|
|Time Zone||UTC + 3:00|
Other: Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism.
About Vinnytsia City
- Vinnytsia is a beautiful city located on the bank of the river Southern Buh.
- Vinnytsia is well connected to other cities in Ukraine by all means of transportation.
- Vinnytsia city is the administrative centre of the Vinnytsia region and a historical centre of eastern Podillya, an essential economic and cultural centre of the country.
- The population of Vinnytsia is about 372,000, and it covers an area of 113 sq. km.
- About 200 km southwest of Kyiv, Vinnytsia is located.
- The climate of Vinnytsia is temperate with long and moderately hot and relatively humid summers and relatively short and mild winters. The average temperature in July is plus 19.2 degrees Celsius, and in January, it is minus 4.1 degrees Celsius.
- Public transport in Vinnytsia includes trolleybuses, buses, trams, and mini-buses. There is a facility of free Wi-Fi available in most buses, trams, and trolleybuses.
- The city is actively developing as a medical and educational centre. The town is famous for its technical, pedagogical, and medical universities.
Vinnytsia National Medical University
Address: Pyrohova St, 56, Vinnytsia, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine, 21018
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do basic facilities provided to students at the Vinnytsia National Medical University?
Yes, the university is full of convenience to students with basic utilities to students like a library, free Wi-Fi, customized food, separate beds, etc.
Is Vinnytsia National Medical University NMC approved?
Yes, it is NMC-approved.
What is the course duration for MBBS at Vinnytsia National Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course at Vinnytsia National Medical University is 6 years.
What is the fee for the MBBS at Vinnytsia National Medical University?
Vinnytsia National Medical University Fees are 5000 USD.
At the time of pursuing MBBS, do they provide internships to the students?
Yes, the degree course of MBBS comes up with 6 years of having one year of compulsory internship.
Where is the Vinnytsia National Medical University located?
The Vinnytsia National Medical University is located in Vinnytsia city of Ukraine.