Windsor University of Medical Sciences is a private offshore medical school located in Cayon, Saint Mary Cayon Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis in the Caribbean. Windsor confers upon its graduates the Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. The university also has clinical education campuses in Carbondale, Illinois and Houghton Lake, Michigan. Administrative offices are located in Monee, Illinois.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges in the West Indies, i.e. Windsor University of Medical Sciences.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- Ranking & Reputation
- Country Summary
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we go through the detailed information of Windsor University of Medical Sciences, let’s look at some crucial and quick details about the University. Also, the Windsor University of Medical Sciences is NMC approved college in West Indies. You can also visit the University’s official website by the link given below in the Table for more information.
|Name of Institute||Windsor University of Medical Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Location||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor for Admission||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in WestIndies|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: (NMC), (WHO)
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: N/A
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
WUMS West Indies offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Doctor of Medicine||6 Years|
If you want Admission to the Windsor University of Medical Sciences, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you boost preparing for the NEET exam.
West Indies has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check the eligibility below if you want to study MBBS at the Windsor University of Medical Sciences.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission at WUMS, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bulgaria.
- Authorization of all documents from the Medical University in the West Indies.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bulgarian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Windsor University of Medical Sciences fee structure for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Doctor of Medicine||24000 USD/ Year|
Note: The mentioned is approximate and subject to change.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows the WUMS West Indies Ranking all Over West Indies & World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||Windsor University of Medical Sciences|
The West Indies is a subregion of North America, surrounded by the North Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea that includes 13 independent island countries and 18 dependencies and other territories in three major archipelagos: the Greater Antilles, the Lesser Antilles, and the Lucayan Archipelago.
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||Winters are cold and snowy, and summers are warm and humid|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||JMD Jamaican Dollar|
About Saint Kitts and Nevis City
- Saint Kitts and Nevis, officially the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, is an island country in the West Indies.
- Located in the Leeward Islands chain of the Lesser Antilles, it is the smallest sovereign state in the Western Hemisphere, both in area and population, as well as the world’s smallest sovereign federation.
- Most inhabitants (82%) are Christians, mainly Anglicans, Methodists and other Protestant denominations, with a smaller population of Catholics.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis is a twin-island federation whose economy is characterised by its dominant tourism, agriculture, and light manufacturing industries.
Windsor University of Medical Sciences
Address:-Windsor University School of Medicine Library P.O. Box 1621 Brighton Estate St. Kitts, West Indies
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Windsor University of Medical Sciences located?
A. Windsor University of Medical Sciences address is 1621 Brighton’s Estate, Cayon, St. Kitts, West Indies
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Windsor University of Medical Sciences?
A. MBBS Duration at the Windsor University of Medical Sciences is 6 Years.
Is NEET Compulsory to take admission to Windsor University of Medical Sciences?
Yes, Your score of NEET is compulsory, and you should have qualified for the exam of NEET.
- Windsor University of Medical Sciences, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- United States Dollar, Wikipedia