Trinity School of Medicine is a seaward private clinical school with its Basic Science, some portion of the MD program, Pre-clinical program and Masters program situated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in the Caribbean and Clinical Science, a piece of the MD program in Baltimore in the United States. It opened in 2008 as an entirely-authorised clinical office to answer a deficiency of doctors in the United States and Canada. It has its managerial base camp in Roswell, Georgia.
Hey Students, here we have tried to keep you updated & informed about one of the Best Medical Colleges in the West Indies, i.e. Trinity School of Medicine.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Documents Required
- Ranking & Reputation
- Country Summary
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Before we go through the detailed information about the TSM. Let’s look at the college’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Trinity School of Medicine|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor for Admission||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in WestIndies|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: (NMC), (WHO)
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: N/A
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
TSM West Indies offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Doctor of Medicine||6 Years|
If you want to take admission to the Trinity School of Medicine, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must remember that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET Exam that will help boost your NEET Exam preparation.
West Indies has been a preferred destination for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study at the Trinity School of Medicine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50%|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 – 6 Years (Dependent on University)|
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
This section shows the Trinity School of Medicine West Indies Fee mentioned below.
|Doctor of Medicine||31000 USD/ Year|
Note; The mentioned fee is approximate and subject to change.
Before taking admission at TSM, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bulgaria.
- Authorization of all documents from the Medical University in the West Indies.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bulgarian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Ranking & Reputation
This section shows Trinity School of Medicine West Indies Ranking all over the Country & World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||Trinity School of Medicine|
The West Indies is a subregion of North America, surrounded by the North Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea that includes 13 independent island countries and 18 dependencies and other territories in three major archipelagos: the Greater Antilles, the Lesser Antilles, and the Lucayan Archipelago.
|Language||Official Languages: English|
|Climate||Winters are cold and snowy, and summers are warm and humid|
|Time Zone||(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time|
|Currency||JMD Jamaican Dollar|
About Saint Vincent
- Saint Vincent is an island country in the Caribbean.
- It is located in the southeast Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles, which lie in the West Indies at the southern end of the eastern border of the Caribbean Sea, where the latter meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Its 369 km2 (142 sq mi) territory consists of the main island of Saint Vincent and, south of that, two-thirds of the northern part of the Grenadines, a chain of 32 smaller islands.
- Saint Vincent has a population density of over 300 inhabitants/km2 (700 per sq. mi.), with approximately 104,332 total inhabitants.
Trinity School of Medicine
Address:-Ribishi, St. Vincent & Grenadines
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where is the Trinity School of Medicine located?
A. Trinity School of Medicine’s address is Ribishi, St. Vincent & Grenadines
Q. What is the MBBS Duration at the Trinity School of Medicine?
A. MBBS Duration at the Trinity School of Medicine is 6 Years.
Does Trinity School of Medicine require the MCAT?
Trinity’s requirements for admission consist of three main components: undergraduate credit hours, prerequisite courses, and completion of the MCAT. At Trinity, we pride ourselves on considering the comprehensive story of every qualified applicant.
- Trinity School of Medicine, Wikipedia
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- United States Dollar, Wikipedia