Yamna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Yamuna Nagar. The College is popularly known as YIDSR Yamuna Nagar, Yamuna Dental College, founded in 2012-13. The College is affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Yamuna Nagar.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to YIDSR Yamuna Nagar, Yamuna Dental College, This article will provide you with detailed information about the YIDSR Yamuna Nagar Fees Structure, Course offered, Seat Matrix, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete Address & more.
Table of Contents
- Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar
The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. YIDSR Yamuna Nagar was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Yamuna Dental College.
|College Name||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar|
|Popular Name||YIDSR Yamuna Nagar, Yamuna Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by: Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are YIDSR Yamuna Nagar, Yamuna Dental College Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at YIDSR Yamuna Nagar College:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar provides Undergraduate courses. Here, you can get information about YIDSR Yamuna Nagar Courses offered with Intake and Duration. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100|
This Section will provide detailed information about the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar Admission Procedure for the important Courses. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
This Section will provide you with the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar Fee structure for the BDS Course. Let’s check the fee structure.
|Course||Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fee|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling information mentioned in this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Ranking & its reputation.
|Name of Institute||Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research|
Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar
Address: Gadholi, Yamunanagar Haryana -133103
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.yamuna.edu.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar is 100.
Q. Does the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar?
A. Sultanpur Jalouli, Punchkula, Haryana.
Q. Is the Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar government or private?
A. Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences Research Yamuna Nagar is a Pvt. College.