Zydus Medical College & Hospital Dahod was established in the year 2018. The college admits 200 Candidates under the UG courses. It provides high-class medical facilities at an affordable price to the state’s youth. Zydus Medical College Dahod is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Gujarat and is popularly known as ZMCH Dahod, Gujarat. This College is affiliated with Shri Govind Guru University, Godhara and is approved by NMC.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about Zydus Medical College & Hospital like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cut off Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Zydus Medical College & Hospital Dahod
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Zydus Medical College & Hospital Dahod
The vision of Zydus Medical College Dahod is to establish a world-class institute of medical education and to train, in a spirit of collegiality with a standard of excellence, outstanding clinicians and innovative and human leaders in medicine and science.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Zydus Medical College Dahod.
|Name of Institute||Zydus Medical College & hospital Dahod|
|Popular Name||ZMCH Dahod|
|Location||Civil Hospital, Opp.Nehru Baug, Behind Bhagini Samaj, Station Road, Dahod-389151, Gujarat|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Affiliated with||Shri Govind Guru University, Godhara|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Shri Govind Guru University, Godhara
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
ZMCH Dahod provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about the ZMCH Dahod. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the ZMCH Dahod, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ZMCH Dahod is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
The fee structure of ZMCH Dahod for various courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||7.65 Lakhs||16.00 Lakhs||19.5 Lakh|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. Candidates can check the Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2022
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates have to take prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that he/she is a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or further process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centre is mentioned on the website of the admission committee, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2022||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2022 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Zydus Medical College Dahod|
Zydus Medical College Dahod
Address: Civil Hospital, Opp.Nehru Baug, Behind Bhagini Samaj,
Station Road, Dahod-389151, Gujarat
Official Website: http://www.zmchdahod.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of Zydus Medical College Dahod for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of ZMCH Dahod is 200 per year.
Q. Is Zydus Medical College Dahod a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in ZMCH Dahod, both girls and boys can take admission.
Q. Is Zydus Medical College Dahod a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Shri Govind Guru University, Godhara, approved by NMC.
Q. Do they have a girls hostel?
Ans. Yes, ZMCH Dahod has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. No, Zydus Medical College Dahod does not offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What all facilities are provided by Zydus Medical College Dahod?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. Zydus Medical College Dahod, Address: Civil Hospital, Opp.Nehru Baug, Behind Bhagini Samaj, Station Road, Dahod-389151, Gujarat
Q. How can a student get admission to Zydus Medical College Dahod?
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is it a government college?
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Q. Is it only a women’s college?
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Q. What is the ZMCH Dahod complete form?
Ans. The complete form of ZMCH Dahod is Zydus Medical College & Hospital Dahod.