Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023: NEET-PG is a national-level exam conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE). Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling procedure NEET PG 2023 is a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation to get admission in various MD/MS and PG diploma courses. Andaman and Nicobar Nagar Havel’s Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all of India’s 50% quota seats. This article will discuss detailed information about Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is a quick summary of Andaman and Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance|
Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Andaman and Nicobar Islands NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
To be eligible for the Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have qualified for NEET PG 2023 and obtained the minimum qualifying percentile.
- The candidate must have completed an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.
- The candidate must have completed the mandatory internship.
- The candidate must be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the State Medical Council.
- The candidate must have all the required documents.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET PG Counselling 2023
Counselling will be scheduled only for students qualified for the NEET PG 2023. The Andaman & Nicobar Island NEET PG Counselling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Dadra & Nagar haveli NEET PG counselling procedure 2023, aspirants must register at https://www.mcc.nic.in/ by entering their roll number password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options, a filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done twice before the actual seat allotment. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process, learn, and choose better preferences for themselves in the Final Round.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– In case candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seats. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they must stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the Seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: Candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking to confirm the seat.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report to the allotted institute/College, pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm their admission. ac
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2023 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by National Medical Commission (NMC).
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2023?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.