Established in 1987, Kirov State Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution situated in the populous city of Kirov, located in the Kirov Oblast with a population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants. The university is officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, serving as a coeducational institution in Russia.
Kirov State Medical University provides a range of courses leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees across various fields of study. The university offers diverse academic and non-academic facilities and services, including a well-equipped library and administrative support. Many Indian students aspire to pursue their MBBS studies at Kirov State Medical University.
Before concluding the College Summary, let’s review the essential details of Kirov State Medical University.
|Name of Institute
|Kirov State Medical University
|Kirovskiy Gosudarstvennyy Meditsinskiy Universitet
|Kirov Oblast, Russia
|Year of Establishment
|No. of Faculty
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Education and Science Russia
|USD- $ 1,652 (Per-Annual)
INR- Rs. 1,37,156/- (Per-Annual)
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
These are the renowned bodies who’ve given reputation the Kirov State Medical University Russia.
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation
The faculties at Kirov State Medical University Russia vary from one department to another, covering a wide range of disciplines and specialties.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatric
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Socio economic
Kirov State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Kirov State Medical University?
- At Kirov University, The fee structure is flexible and convenient for the students.
- This University provides a 6-year MBBS with a 1-year internship to the students.
- Seminars and conferences are organized regularly for the students to enhance their knowledge.
- The good international relations of the university make it convenient for the students to pursue education.
- The environment of the Kirov State Medical University helps students in their overall development.
To secure admission to Kirov State Medical University, it is essential to qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. Check the eligibility below if you want to study MBBS at Kirov State Medical University.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian Students)
Before enrolling in Kirov State Medical University, make sure to have all the necessary documents on hand.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Kirov State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Kirov State Medical University fee structure. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (Annually)
|Fee in INR (Annually)
UniRank provides the ranking of Kirov State Medical University within the country and globally as follows:
|Kirov State Medical University Country Ranking
|Kirov State Medical University World Ranking
About Kirov State City
- Kirov is the largest city and administrative centre of Kirov Oblast, Russia.
- The native Slavic tribe of Central Russia and Volga regions, the Vyatichis (also called Viatichi), mixed here with the Novgorodian Slovenes and Finno-Ugric people.
Kirov State Medical University, Russia
Address: Ulitsa Karla Marksa, 112, Kirov, Kirov Oblast, Russia, 610027
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Kirov State Medical University located?
Ulitsa Karla Marksa, 112, Kirov, Kirov Oblast, Russia, 610027.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Kirov State Medical University accept transferees?
Kirov University accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.