The National Board of Education has declared the NEET PG result on its official website. Assam NEET Counselling is conducted every year by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Assam.
Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process. Through this counselling process, candidates will get admission to their preferred Top Medical Government/ Private college of Assam after appearing in Counselling Procedure. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This article will learn about the Assam NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Assam. This article contains all the relevant information that will help you through the counselling procedure; each detail related to NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
|Latest Update:–DME Assam released the Assam NEET PG 2022 Counselling Revised Schedule along with additional state merit list 2 at dme.assam.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- Assam NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Assam NEET PG 2022 Revised Schedule (Out)
- Assam NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
- Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix/ Provisional Select List of Candidates Round-1 2022 (Out)
- Assam NEET PG Addle State Merit List & Provisional Admission Notice SHQ 2022 (Out)
- Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022
- Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection List 2021
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Assam NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
DME Assam has released the Assam NEET PG 2nd Round Counselling Dates 2022. Candidates for your information, we have mentioned the below table.
|Online Registration for 2nd Round of Counselling||15/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (11.55 PM)|
|Online Filling of Choices||19/10/2022 to 21/10/2022 (11.55 PM)|
|Online Locking of Choice||21/10/2022 (04.00 PM to 11.55 PM)|
|Processing of seat allotment||23/10/2022 to 25/10/2022|
|Reporting/Joining||01/11/2022 to 02/11/2022|
Assam NEET PG 2022 Revised Schedule (Out)
DME Assam has released the Assam NEET PG Counselling Resvied Schedule 2022. for your information, we have mentioned the below table.
|Online Filling of Choice||Upto 02/10/2022 (5 PM)|
|Online Locking of Choice||30/09/2022 (4 PM) to 02/10/2022 (11.55 PM)|
|Reporting/ Joining||11/10/2022 to 12/10/2022|
Assam NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
|online Registration for 1st round of counselling||19/09/2022 to 23/09/2022 midnight|
|Online Felling Choise||25/09/2022 to 30/09/2022 (5 PM)|
|Online Locking Choise||30/09/2022 (4 PM to 11.55 PM)|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||1/10/2022 to 05/10/2022|
|Offline Counselling notice||07/10/2022|
|Reporting/Joining||07/10/2022 to 08/10/2022|
Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix/ Provisional Select List of Candidates Round-1 2022 (Out)
DME Assam has released the Assam NEET PG Provisional Select List of candidates round-1 and Seat Matrix 2022. We have mentioned the below in the PDF.
|Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Provisional Select List of candidates Round-1||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Addle State Merit List & Provisional Admission Notice SHQ 2022 (Out)
Applicants DME Assam has released the MP NEET PG Counselling Addle State Merit List. We have mentioned the below table.
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Admission notice SHQ||Click Here|
|Addle State Merit List NEET PG 2022||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022
Qualified applicants can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Assam State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Assam NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Assam NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dme.assam.gov.in/
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dme.assam.gov.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam, conducts the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration fees
|Category||NEET PG Counselling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||5000/-|
Counselling Security Deposite
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||2,00,000/-|
Assam NEET PG Notices 2021
|2nd Round Offline Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Provisional Admission Notice after Mop-Up Completion||Click Here|
|Re-Schedule Counselling for SHQ||Click Here|
|SHQ Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Notice for 50% State Quota PG Seats||Click Here|
Mop-Up Round Provisional Selection List 2021
|Mop-Up Round Provisional List||Click Here|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Assam conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Assam is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Assam?
Around 440 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2022?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1, 2, 3-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Who conducts the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.