Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted annually by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Assam. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2023 before applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam, they will get selected for the Counselling process and gain admission to their preferred Top Medical colleges in Assam. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently. This article contains all the relevant information to help you through the counselling procedure. Every detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2023 is mentioned below.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- NEET PG 2023 Counselling Registration Fees
- Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This is for candidates willing to apply for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023. Candidates can go through the below-mentioned details to get an overview of the critical information:
|Name of Examination||NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|Assam NEET PG Conducting Authority||The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Assam NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Total seats offered||652 Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and PG Diploma|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- In order to fill 50% of the All India Quota seats, MCC conducts counselling based on the NEET PG scores in 2023.
- DME will fill the remaining 50% of state quota seats in Assam based on state merit rank derived from NEET PG 2023 scores.
- Admission regulatory bodies will use NEET PG scores to determine admission to all private university MD/MS/PG and Diploma seats.
- The DGHS will conduct counselling for deemed/central universities for admission to post-graduation medical courses on behalf of MCC.
NEET PG 2023 Counselling Registration Fees
This section will see the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023 Fee Structure. The candidates are requested to check the registration fee before applying:
|Category||NEET PG Counselling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC PWD Category Candidates||500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||5000/-|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023
Qualified applicants can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Assam State Counselling. Let us first have a look at the Counselling schedule for 2023.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online by visiting the Directorate of Medical Education Assam website.
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step 2 Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3 Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4 Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dme.assam.gov.in/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5 Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before the medical board. dates will be available on dme.assam.gov.in/
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET PG Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2022
The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, has released the Assam NEET PG 2022 seat allotment, Merit List and Result.
|Assam NEET PG SHQ round Provisional Select List||Click Here|
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Select List Round-2||Click Here|
|Provisional Select List of candidates Round-1||Click Here|
|Assam NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Addle State Merit List NEET PG||Click Here|
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|Assam NEET PG Provisional Merit List after adding weightage for difficult areas||Click Here|
Assam NEET PG Counselling 2021
|2nd Round Offline Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|2nd Round Provisional Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling Notice||Click Here|
|Provisional Admission Notice after Mop-Up Completion||Click Here|
|Re-Schedule Counselling for SHQ||Click Here|
|SHQ Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Admission Notice for 50% State Quota PG Seats||Click Here|
|Mop-Up Selection List||Click Here|
|Revised Merit List||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Assam conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Assam is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Assam?
Around 440 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1, 2, 3-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Who conducts the Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Assam.
1 thought on “Assam NEET PG Counselling 2023: Dates (Soon), Registration, Eligibility, Fees, Cutoff, Documents”
Are there NRI seats for MBBS in Assam , how many seats & what is the cutoff last year & what is the fees for NRI in Assam Govt. Medical Colleges.