Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 will be started after 15% AQI counselling. The Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura organizes the Tripura NEET state counselling. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in Tripura NEET Counselling 2023. Candidates can also download the Tripura NEET UG Counselling ebook for better Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023 guidance.
This is for general information by the authority to all the aspirant eligible candidates intending to participate in the Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 for the academic session 2023-24 for distribution of MBBS, BDS Courses seats, that the Registration and schedule for the First Round released.
Latest Update: The Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura has released the Tripura NEET UG Round 2 Counselling Schedule 2023 for Admission in MBBS/BDS courses at dme.tripura.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 NEET Brief Description:-
- Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 2 Schedule (Out)
- Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates (Out)
- Tripura NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- Tripura NEET Counselling 2023
- Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Seat Reservation
- Tripura NEET Counselling How to Apply
- Documents Required
- Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Participating Colleges
- NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 NEET Brief Description:-
Before discussing the complete details of the Tripura NEET Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (U.G.) or NEET-UG|
|Tripura NEET Counselling Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|Tripura NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||28-07-2023 (Started)|
|Tripura NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura|
|Government MBBS Seat||125|
|Private MBBS Seat||100|
|Government BDS Seats||NA|
|Private BDS Seats||NA|
Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023 Round 2 Schedule (Out)
The Directorate of Medical Education, Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura has released the Tripura NEET Counselling Round 2 Schedule 2023. Let’s have a look.
|Registration by the candidates||16-08-2023 (10 am onwards) to 18-08-2023 (up to 12 noon)|
|Publication of Merit list||21-08-2023|
|Choice Filling by the candidates||22-08-2023 to 24-08-2023|
|Submission of allotment||30-08-2023|
|Nomination to be collected from DME office by a candidate allotted a seat||31-08-2023 to 02-09-2023|
|Physical verification of original documents and other admission formalities and Admission in the allotted admitting Institutions||01-09-2023 to 04-09-2023 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Admission||04-09-2023 (up to 5:00 PM)|
Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates (Out)
This section will provide the Tripura NEET Counselling schedule. Let’s have a look.
|Registration by the candidates||28-07-2023 (2 pm onwards) to 29-07-2023 (up to 11.59 pm)|
|Publication of Merit list||31-07-2023|
|Choice Filling by the candidates||01-08-2023 to 02-08-2023|
|Nomination to be collected from the DME office by a candidate allotted a seat||05-08-2023 & 06-08-2023|
|Physical verification of original documents and other admission formalities and admission in the allotted admitting Institutions||06-08-2023 to 08-08-2023 (up to 5pm)|
Tripura NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Tripura.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS or BDS Courses.
Tripura NEET UG Counselling Fee 2023
This section will provide Tripura NEET UG Registration Fees For 1st Round Online NEET UG 2023 For MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023
|Online Submission of Application Form with Registration Fees by the Candidate||Registration Fees for Counselling|
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education office under the Health & Family Welfare Government of Tripura To get themselves for NEET 2023 Tripura State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: The counselling authority will publish the state merit list after completing the application form.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification per their state merit rank and had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates must fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it. They are advised to enter their preferences carefully it.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tripura MBBS/BDS admission 2023.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates must report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tripura MBBS/BDS 2023 admission.
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Seat Reservation
|Category||Reservation (in %)|
|Other Backward Classes||Nil|
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Tripura must register for Tripura NEET Counselling 2023. Tripura NEET Counselling for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. Tripura NEET Counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and lock in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those allotted seats in the first round must either reject the assigned middle or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to Round 1.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Tripura NEET Counselling Selection Procedure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers must report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Round-2 for State Domicile and Non-Domicile seats, Registration Fees Applicable only for Freshly Registration Candidates in Round-2
Tripura NEET 2023 Counselling Security Deposit
Security Deposit for Participating in the seat Matrix of Round—2 (Mandatory for all)
Including Registered candidates for Round 1 and Freshly registered case candidates for Round 2
|Institution Seats for||Category||Security Deposit|
|Government Medical College (RIMS & AGMC)||General/OBC||Rs. 10,000/-|
|SC, ST & EWS||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Private Medical College (TMC only)||For all Category||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Both Government and Private Medical College||For all Category||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
Tripura NEET Counselling How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading a photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- Step 7 Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- Step 8 Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
It should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
- Step 9 Counselling Fee: The counselling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) for Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates and Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only for SC / ST / DQ candidates.
Other Nearest state Counselling procedure
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Tripura candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Private MBBS Colleges in Tripura
We provide detailed information about Tripura Private MBBS College. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the college’s list.
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliation|
|Tripura Medical College and Dr B R A M Teaching Hospital, Agartala||2006||Tripura Central University|
Government MBBS Colleges in Tripura
Here is the updated government Medical College in Tripura. You can check the complete Govt. The medical Colleges list is mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about the colleges’ list.
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliation|
|Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala||2005||Tripura University|
NEET 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) was conducted by the National Testing Agency. The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Forms only through online mode.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720 -137|
|OBC||40th Percentile||136 -107|
|SC||40th Percentile||136 -107|
|ST||40th Percentile||136 -107|
|UR/EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136 -121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120 -107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120 -108|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Here we provide information about Tripura’s Useful Resources, State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|1.||Tripura Medical College|
|2.||Tripura Dental College|
|3.||Tripura Medical Colleges Fee Structure|
|4.||Tripura Medical Colleges Seat Matrix|
|5.||Tripura Medical Colleges Cutoff|
|6.||Tripura NEET Merit List|
|7.||Tripura NEET Seat Allotment|
|8.||Tripura NEET Conducting Authority|
Tripura NEET 2023 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2023 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is the counselling conducted by the Tripura MBBS/BDS counselling process authorities?
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura, will conduct the counselling for the Tripura NEET admission 2023.
How many Tripura NEET Counselling 2023 rounds will the authorities conduct?
A total of three rounds will be conducted in the Tripura NEET UG Counselling 2023.
What is the mode of Tripura NEET Counselling 2023?
Tripura NEET Counselling is being conducted online mode.
Is qualifying for NEET 2023 to participate in Tripura MBBS counselling mandatory?
Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2023 will be eligible to participate in the Tripura MBBS counselling.
How can I register for Tripura NEET Counselling 2023?
Registration for Tripura NEET Counselling is typically done online.
Who is eligible for Tripura NEET Counselling 2023?
To be eligible for Tripura NEET Counselling, a candidate must have qualified NEET and meet the eligibility criteria set by the Directorate of Medical Education. The eligibility criteria may include factors like age, educational qualifications, domicile, etc.
What is the reservation policy for Tripura NEET Counselling 2023?
The reservation policy for Tripura NEET Counselling follows the guidelines set by the state government. It may include reservations for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and other reserved categories.