Chechen State University Russia is one of the leading universities in the Russian Federation and was founded in 1938. It is located in Grozny city, Chechnya, Russia. Chechen State Medical University Russia has 72 departments and 13 faculties, 814 teachers, 55 doctors, professors, and 236 candidates in sciences. Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about Chechen State University Russia, like Facilities, Chechen State University Courses, Admission Process, Chechen State University Tuition Fees, Living cost, Chechen State University MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Chechen State University Fees Structure, About Russia, Chechen State University Official Website, Chechen State University Requirements etc.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Fee Structure
- Chechen State University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Chechen State University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Chechen State University Russia|
|Location||Grozny city, Chechnya, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1938|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated with||Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation|
|Approved by||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Chechen State University Russia Ranking||Country Rank: 312|
World Rank: 7086
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Chechen State University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|General Medicine (MBBS/MD)||6 Years|
The medical facilities of the Chechen State University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Chechen State University Russia?
- Chechen State University is equipped with interactive whiteboards and video conferencing. The University Offering a wide area of training in Speciality, bachelor, master and Postgraduate Programs.
- Students get a high scientific degree which is globally accepted in Chechen state university.
- The university consists of the best teaching staff helping the students to achieve the best of medical knowledge.
- Chechen State University offers an affordable fee structure.
- Modern technologies are available at Chechen State University.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Chechen State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The Chechen State University fee structure & Chechen State University mbbs fees are mentioned in this section. The Chechen State University fees are given below:-
|General Medicine (MBBS/MD), Pediatrics, Dentistry||Fee|
|English medium: 1-6th year||5000 US$|
|Russian medium: 1-6th year||3500 US$|
Chechen State University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Chechen State University Russia:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity(70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian), 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Chechen City
- Chechnya is surrounded on nearly all sides by Russian Federal territory. In the west, it borders North Ossetia and Ingushetia. In the north, Stavropol Krai. In the east, Dagestan and to the south, Georgia. Its capital is Grozny.
- Chechnya covers an area of 17,300 square kilometres (6,700 square miles), with a population of over 1.4 million residents.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Chechen State University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Chechen State University Russia its also has some of disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Chechen State University Russia?
The MBBS course at Chechen State University Russia is six years.
Is Chechen State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Chechen State University a government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, you can practice in your country after completing your course. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
Where is Chechen State University located?
Chechen State University Address is Prospekt Bul’var Dudayeva, 17, Grozny, Chechnya, Russia, 366007.
- Chechen State University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia