Ural State Medical University Russia is a public medical university in Yekaterinburg. It is the only institution of higher education in the Sverdlovsk Oblast that prepares doctors and pharmacists with higher education. USMU Russia is one of the few state higher educational institutions in the region with non-core specialities. Throughout this article, we provide information about Ural State Medical University Russia, including Ural State Medical University Admission procedures, Ural State Medical University Courses, Ural State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Ural State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, Ural State Medical University Fee Structure, Ural State Medical University Ranking, Ural State Medical University Official Website and more.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Ural State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
- Fee Structure
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we go through Ural State Medical University Russia’s detailed information, let’s examine the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||USMU Russia, Ural State University Russia, Ural Medical University|
|Ural State Medical University Location||Yekaterinburg, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||09|
|University Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Ural State Medical University Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Dentistry, General medicine / Pediatrics|
|Ural State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 149|
World Rank: 4462
|Ural State Medical University Official Website||https://ysmu.ru/ru/|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Ural State Medical University courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|1||General medicine (5+1 year of Internship)|
Ural State Medical University are different types of faculties for basic medicine course education:-
Why Study MBBS At Ural State Medical University?
- The university offers courses that are in Full English Medium of instruction.
- The University is affiliated and recognized by the different medical councils of the world.
- The campus of this university is friendly and the Environment is good and healthy for Indian students because of India- Russia friendship.
- There are 5 dormitories for students. The campus of the university and dormitory have high security and special measures are also taken for girls’ safety.
- Ural State Medical University Russia provides internships to students. Visiting lecturers come from different parts of the world to teach medical students at this university.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you, too, want to study MBBS at Ural State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Ural State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ural State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
This section includes Ural State Medical University fees in 2022 and Ural State Medical University fees for International Students. So, Ural State Medical University mbbs fees are as stated below:-
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||240,000 Rubel||240,000 Rubel||240,000 Rubel||240,000 Rubel||240,000 Rubel||240,000 Rubel|
|Hostel Fees||12000 Rubel||12000 Rubel||12000 Rubel||12000 Rubel||12000 Rubel||12000 Rubel|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the one and the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||73% Christianity, 70% Russian Orthodoxy, 3% Other Christian, 15% No religion, 10% of Islam|
& 2% Others
About Yekaterinburg City
- Yekaterinburg is the largest city and the administrative centre of Sverdlovsk Oblast and the Ural Federal District, Russia.
- The city is located on the Iset River between the Volga-Ural region and Siberia, with a population of roughly 1.5 million residents, up to 2.2 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city in Russia, the largest city in the Ural Federal District, and one of Russia’s main cultural and industrial centres.
- Yekaterinburg has been dubbed the “Third capital of Russia”, as it is ranked third by the size of its economy, culture, transportation and tourism.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the MBBS course duration at Ural State Medical University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at USMU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia an English medium?
English is the medium of instruction at Ural State Medical University Russia for all international students.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
What are other facilities available at the hostels of the Ural State Medical University?
Canidates get beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, etc., in their rooms. Also, they get appliances on a sharing basis, such as irons, ironing boards, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, dryer racks, etc.
What is the rank of Ural State Medical University?
The world rank of USMU Russia is 4091, and the country rank is 149.
- Ural State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar, USD Wikipedia