Chita State Medical Academy Russia Founded in 1953, Chita State Academy of Medicine is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium city of Chita (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Zabaykalsky Krai. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Chita State Medical Academy Russia is a small coeducational Russian higher education institution.
Chita State Medical University Russia, See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Chita State Medical University Russia of Medicine also provides students with several academic and non-academic facilities and services, including a library and administrative services.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Chita State Medical Academy Russia Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Chita State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2023
- Country Summary
- Advantages of Studying in Russia
- Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Before we finalize the college summary, let’s review the important information about Chita State Medical Academy Russia.
|Name of Institute||Chita State Medical Academy Russia|
|Popular Name||Chita State Medical University Russia, Chita State Medical Academy|
|Chita State Medical University Russia Year of Establishment||1953|
|Location||Ulitsa Gor’kogo, 39А, Chita, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia, 672000|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|Affiliated||Ministry of Education and Science Russia|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO-accredited|
|Chita State Medical University Russia Ranking||Country Rank: 297|
World Rank: 7592
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Chita State Medical University Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|(MBBS)||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical faculties of Chita State Medical Academy are:-
Why did we choose MBBS At Chita State Medical Academy Russia?
- The mode of teaching is English. The whole course is taught in English so that the students won’t face any language issues.
- Chita State Medical Academy has excellent education standards. You’ll be guided by professionals at every step. The faculty members are well-educated and student-friendly.
- The University has a good number of Indian students currently studying and staying there.
- There are a total of five faculties in the university, and there are professionals to help the students.
- The Chita State Medical Academy Russia has excellent education standards. You’ll be guided by professionals at every step. The faculty members are well-educated and student-friendly.
Chita State Medical Academy Russia Eligibility Criteria
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Chita Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English & Russian|
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Chita State Medical Academy Russia, check the eligibility below.
Chita State Medical Academy Russia Fee Structure 2023 is mentioned below In this Section:-
|Tution Fee||2800 USD|
|Hostel Fees||400 USD|
|Visa & Insurance||200 USD|
|Total In USD||3400 USD|
|Total in INR||2,38,000 INR|
Chita State Medical Academy Russia – Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Chita State Medical Academy Russia:–
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|Population||Continental is influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Chita City
- Chita, also spelt Čita, is the city and administrative centre of the former Chita oblast (region) far eastern Russia.
- Chita is a modern city, an industrial and cultural centre of eastern Siberia, which has spread from the river valleys up the lower slopes of the Chersky Range.
- It is a large industrial and cultural centre of the region and a central railway hub.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Chita State Medical Academy Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russia.
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Chita State Medical Academy Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Where is Chita State Medical University Russia located?
Chita State Medical University Russia is located in Ulitsa Gor’kogo, 39А, Chita, Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia, 672000.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Chita State Medical University Russia accept transferees?
Chita State Medical University Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Chita Medical University Russia?
Yes, MSMU Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Chita State Medical University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work for a student while studying only if the company they chose agrees with the student’s situation.
Can an Indian student get an education loan?
Yes, Indian students get an education loan; students can get a loan amount of up to INR 20 Lakh. After six months (if you get a job) of completing the course, you start your loan repayment.
Which country has the lowest fee structure for Indian students?
Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, China, and Georgia are examples of the lowest fee structure for Indian students.
Which country is best for MBBS, China or Russia?
The course structure, duration, and quality of education in the medical universities of both countries are quite similar. Even the fees and cost of living in these countries for Indian students are almost identical, with MBBS in Russia being the lowest and MBBS in China not far behind.