Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha Dental College & Hospital Aurangabad are a Prestigious College of Dentistry that has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence. It is Established in the year 1991. The College is also known as CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad. It was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha Dental College & Hospital Aurangabad
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha Dental College & Hospital Aurangabad
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of CSMSS Dental College Aurangabad. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Science (M.U.H.S.) Nashik. CSMSS Aurangabad was approved and recognized by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India (DCI).
|College Name||Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha Dental College & Hospital Aurangabad|
|Popular Name||CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad|
|Affiliation With||Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by –DCI
- Aid Status-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the course overview offered at CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad. CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad offer quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for 5 years as well as postgraduate programs, which are for 3 years.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||2|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
Here in this selection, we will let you about CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For Indian Students
|S.no||Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
For NRI Students
|S.no||Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants who are applying to MDS courses offered by the college, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CSMSS Dental College and Hospital Aurangabad|
CSMSS Dental College & Hospital Aurangabad
Address: Paithan Road, Kanchanwadi, Aurangabad Maharashtra-431002
Official Website: www.csmssdental.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in CSMSS Dental College and Hospital?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in CSMSS Dental College and Hospital is 100.
Q. Does CSMSS Dental College and Hospital have a hostel?
A. Yes, CSMSS Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to CSMSS Dental College and Hospital?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to CSMSS Dental College and Hospital.
Q. Can I know the exact location of CSMSS Dental College and Hospital?
A. Paithan Road, Kanchanwadi, Aurangabad Maharashtra-431002.
Q. Is CSMSS Dental College and Hospital is government or private?
A. CSMSS Dental College and Hospital is a private dental college.