Directorate of Education Secretariat, Daman arranged the Ayush NEET Counselling. Admission to Ayush Courses (BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS) is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply or participate in Daman and Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. directorate of education secretariat, daman Authority has conducted the Counselling Procedure on 85% of Seats for local students and the remaining 15% of seats for All India Quota (AIQ) students.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic & Naturopathy Institutions of Daman & Diu. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Daman & Diu BAMS 2022 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Daman & Diu & More.
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Eligibility Criteria
- Daman & Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
- Counselling Procedure
- Documents Required
- Daman and Diu Ayush NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before discussing the complete details of the Daman and Diu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe Ayush NEET 2022.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 Nov 2022 (Started)|
|Daman and Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Starting Date||To be announced|
|Daman and Diu Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman|
|No. of Government Seats in Daman & Diu||BAMS – 0|
BUMS – 0
BHMS – 0
BSMS – 0
|No. of Private Seats in Daman & Diu||BAMS – 0|
BHMS – 0
BSMS – 0
BNYS – 0
Read Also: Career in Siddha Medicine: Course, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Daman & Diu.
- The applicants must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
Daman & Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Daman & Diu State Counselling.
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Daman & Diu must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at Daman & Diu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Daman and Diu Ayush NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Daman & Diu has no Ayush colleges (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS). All the aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu can get admission to other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offer the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. For detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link.
|S.No||Other States Counselling||Get Information Here|
|1||Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|2||Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|3||Goa Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|4||Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|5||Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Read Also: Career in Homeopathy – Courses, Scope, Eligibility etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Daman & Diu Ayush 2022 counselling?
Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman & Diu will conduct the Daman & Diu Ayush counselling.
Is the Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman & Diu Application Form 2022 released?
Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Daman & Diu 2022 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Daman & Diu NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The counselling for Daman & Diu NEET 2022 admission will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for offline Daman & Diu NEET 2022 Counselling?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Is Ayush Counselling 2022 started?
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will start the registration for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate, or NEET-UG 2022, counselling for admission to BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses.
Which AYUSH course is best?