Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be executed based on the NEET 2022 score. The UT Administration of Lakshadweep will run the online counselling mode. Management will start the registration process for Lakshadweep Ayush NEET counselling with the out of the Lakshadweep Ayush NEET application form 2022. Contenders for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard. Every year the Department of Education U.T of Lakshadweep has been sponsoring candidates from Lakshadweep to the BAMS/BHMS seats secured by the Government of India Lakshadweep.
The candidate for the above seats has been appointed as per the Lakshadweep seat allotment rule and the admission criteria prescribed by the Government of India or the apex body in the field. In light of this Department of Education invites applications for BAMS/BHMS for the year 2022 from among the candidates qualified for seat allotment under the Lakshadweep seat allotment rule. Throughout this article, you can get complete details about Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling & much better.
Table of Contents
- Brief Description
- Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
- Eligibility Criteria
- Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before examining the complete details of Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly explain NEET 2022.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 Nov 2022 (Started)|
|Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Lakshadweep NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||UT Administration of Lakshadweep|
Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Date
|The first round of counselling|
|Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to pay the application fee||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|The seat allotment list will be released||To be announced|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||To be announced|
Read Also: Career in Siddha Medicine: Course, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Lakshadweep.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2022.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2005 are not eligible for admission into Ayush Courses.
Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
Candidates can visit the authorised portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Lakshadweep State Counselling.
Candidates applying for Ayurvedic Colleges in Lakshadweep must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be executed in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these phases.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be assigned a seat at Lakshadweep Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be asked to report the following copies to complete the admission formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2022 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
Lakshadweep Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Lakshadweep has no Ayush colleges (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS). All the candidates who belong to Lakshadweep can get admission to other Ayurveda colleges. Here is an updated list of some states that offered the best BAMS Courses officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. For detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link.
|S.No||Other States Counselling||Get Information Here|
|1||Delhi Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|2||Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|3||Goa Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|4||Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|5||Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Read Also: Career in Homeopathy – Courses, Scope, Eligibility etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Lakshadweep Ayush 2022 counselling?
AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee will conduct the Lakshadweep Ayush counselling.
Is AACCC Application Form 2022 released?
AACCC 2022 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Lakshadweep NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The counselling for Lakshadweep NEET 2022 admission will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Lakshadweep NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
How many choices can be filled in AYUSH Counselling?
No, you can give as many choices as possible during online choice filling. However, choices should be in the order of candidates’ preferences. There will be common software for AIQ/ Central Universities/National Institutes Deemed Universities seats for filling up choices.
Which AYUSH course is best?