Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023 is the state-centralized online counselling process conducted by Directorate Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, also known as DMHS Daman. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Daman & Diu. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2023 before applying for the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam, they will get selected for the Counselling process. They will also get admission to their preferred Top medical colleges in Daman and Diu. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently. Along with this, the candidates can apply through the All India 50% quota.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Daman & Diu NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
- Important Command by MCC
- Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023
- Documents Required
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help briefly overview the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will gain clarity in your understanding:
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Daman & Diu NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical & Health Service|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||NEET PG|
Daman & Diu NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Daman and Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Important Command by MCC
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities, and below you will see the command by the authority in detail:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G. seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023
Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2023. The Daman & Diu NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below:
The entire counselling process can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in Daman & Diu NEET PG counselling procedure 2023, aspirants must register at https://www.mcc.nic.in/ by entering their roll number and password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options filled, seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done twice before the actual seat allotment. It will help the aspirants know the seat allotment process and enable them to understand and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options:
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the seat allotted and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose this option.
- Float– If candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their seat. They must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they must stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: The aspirants must complete the document verification process at the help centres.
Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted College/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants must report to the allotted institute/College, pay the institute’s balance fees, and then confirm their admission.
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2023 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by NMC or State Medical Council.
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Seat Reservation (Category Wise)
|Category||% of Total Seats||No seats reserved|
|ST||9% of 69 seats||6|
|SC||3% of 69 seats||2|
|OBC||27% of 69 seats||19|
|EWS + UR||–||42|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Daman & Diu conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Daman & Diu conduct the NEET PG counselling only online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE).
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in all of India?
Around 45,337 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Daman & Diu NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Medical Counselling Committee(MCC).
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.