The Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education. This is the state centralized Online counselling process. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Arunachal Pradesh. The interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2022 before applying for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022. According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG exam will get selected for the Counselling process. Through this counselling process, candidates will get admission to their preferred Top medical/ Private Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh after appearing in Counselling Procedure. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently.
This article will learn about the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. This article contains all the relevant information that will help you through the counselling procedure; each detail related to the NEET PG Counselling 2022 is mentioned below.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Arunachal Pradesh is conducted by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh (apdhte.nic.in). Hence, we have mentioned the important dates for Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling, announced on apdhte. nic.in Official Website.
|Registration||To be announced|
|Last Day of Fee Payment||To be announced|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||To be announced|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of http://www.apdhte.nic.in/
homepage to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- http://www.apdhte.nic.in/
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Applicants willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the http://www.apdhte.nic.in/.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, a filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling/home/homepage website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
Below mentioned documents are mandatory for candidates applying for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The medical counselling Committee (MCC) conducts the counselling under the below-given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arunachal Pradesh conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
No, Arunachal Pradesh does not conduct the NEET PG counselling.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Arunachal Pradesh?
No seat available for NEET PG counselling 2022.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students in NEET PG?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education