The Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023 is conducted by the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education. This is the state-centralized Online counselling process. A Candidate can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges in India affiliated with the State Medical University of Arunachal Pradesh. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET PG exam 2023 before applying for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023.
According to the minimum marks secured by the candidates in the NEET PG 2023 exam, has to get selected for the Counselling process and will also get admission to their preferred Top Medical/ Private Colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. This counselling will help all the candidates to get to their dream college more conveniently. The candidates can get admission through the MCC Counselling for 50% of All India Quota seats.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Hello Candidates, here is a brief description for you. This will help you get a quick overview of the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will gain clarity in your understanding.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates.
|Online registration||To be Announced Soon|
|Last date for payment of a counselling fee||To be Announced Soon|
|Choice filling||To be Announced Soon|
|The seat allotment list will be released||To be Announced Soon|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced Soon|
Here, Below we have provided the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Arunachal Pradesh. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and whose parents hold a resident certificate. It is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the state National Medical Commission.
Important Command by MCC
In this section, the candidates will learn about the Important command of MCC. The authority will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:
- 50% All India Quota seats of all states except J&K.
- 100% seats (All India Quota seats + Institutional Quota seats) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Central Institutes as per eligibility conditions mentioned in Important Questions related to Scheme of Counselling duly uploaded on the MCC website.
- 100% seats of Deemed Universities.
- 50% AIQ P.G seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation (wards of ESIC insured persons).
- All P.G. seats of Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions(only Registration part).
- Central Institutes, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, ABVIMS & RML Hospital and ESIC Institute, PGIMSR, Basaidarapur (50% All India Quota seats and 50% seats of I.P University).
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Factors
The medical counselling Committee (MCC) conducts the counselling under the below-given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arunachal Pradesh conducting the NEET PG Counselling?
No, Arunachal Pradesh does not conduct the NEET PG counselling.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Arunachal Pradesh?
No seat available for NEET PG counselling 2022.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students in NEET PG?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education