Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota (DDCRC Kota) is one of the reputed Private Dental colleges in Rajasthan. The College is popularly known as Daswani Dental College Kota and was founded in 2008-09. The Daswani Dental College and Research Centre has conceived it’s an institution where aspects of dentistry can be studied, researched and taught in all their depth and scope. With the pioneering batch expected to enter through its gates on July 08, the pages are in place for a new chapter in the history of Aadarsh Pragya Vidhya Mandir Samiti. The College will offer courses in Master’s & Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Dentistry.
Now the College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. The College is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota
- Courses Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota
Daswani Dental College Kota was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Daswani Dental College Kota.
|Name of Institute||Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota|
|Popular Name||DDCRC Kota, Daswani Dental College Kota|
|Year of Establishment||2008-09|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Jaipur
- Approved by:– Dental college of India
- Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota offers some quality programs under the supervision of Highly Skilled Faculty Members. Students can apply according to their respective courses.
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Intake Capacity for BDS Course
Intake Capacity for MDS Course
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS Oral Medicine & Radiology||2|
|MDS Oral Pathology & Microbiology||2|
|MDS Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Daswani Dental College Kota BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of DDCRC Kota, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses, which comes under Daswani Dental College Kota. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
PG Course- NEET MDS
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of DDCRC Kota for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
BDS Courses Fee
MDS Course Fees
|MDS||12 Lakh- 19.50 Lakh|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan BDS 2022 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2022
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee: A candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2022 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as a counselling fee.
- Counselling fees can be paid both online and offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill out Part 2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill out the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota|
Daswani Dental College & Research Centre Kota
Address: 19-IPB, Institutional Area, RIICO, Ranpur Kota, Rajasthan-325003
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.daswanidentalcollege.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does DDCRC Kota have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, DDCRC Kota does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do DDCRC Kota provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Q. How to get admission to DDCRC Kota?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to DDCRC Kota.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Daswani Dental College Kota?
Ans. Daswani Dental College Kota is located at 19-IPB, Institutional Area, RIICO, Ranpur Kota, Rajasthan-325003.
Q. Is Daswani Dental College Kota government or private?
Ans. Daswani Dental College Kota is a Private College.
Q. Are there any MDS Courses offered in Daswani Dental College Kota?
Ans. Yes, there are MDS Courses offered at Daswani Dental College Kota.