Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022 counselling is conducted yearly by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training. As per the NEET PG ranking score, it gives admission to various government/private medical colleges affiliated with Odisha’s State Medical University. Before counselling the candidates, read the procedure to avoid any problems in getting counselling.
|Latest Update:-Director Medical Education & Training will start Odisha NEET PG Counselling 1st Round Choice Locking Today (27/09/2022) up to till 29/09/2022 at dmetodisha.gov.in|
Table of Contents
- Odisha NEET PG Counselling Schedule
- Odisha NEET PG 2022 Application Fees (Out)
- Odisha NEET PG Counselling
- Seat Matrix
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Schedule
NEET PG Counselling 2022 for the state of Odisha is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE). Hence, the critical dates for Odisha NEET PG Counselling are mentioned below, announced on ACPPGMEC Official Website.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
|Online Registration / Application by Candidates along with Online Payment of Counseling Fees||15/09/2022 (10 AM) to 20/09/2022 (11.55 PM)|
|Verification of Original Documents @ Old Auditorium, SCB MCH, Cuttack||17/09/2022 to|
23/09/2022 (Excluding 18th) (10 AM to 5 PM)
|Publication of Provisional Seat Matrix||24/09/2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||24/09/2022|
|Redressal of Grievances regarding seat Matrix and Merit List by email||25/09/2022 (10.00 AM-4.00 PM)|
|Publication of revised Provisional Merit List and Merit List and Seat Matrix||26/09/2022 (12.00 PM Noon)|
|1st Round Choice Locking||27/09/2022 (10.00 AM) to 28/09/2022 (10.00 PM)|
|Download Allotment-Cum-Admission Letter||30/09/2022 (12.00 PM Noon Onwards)|
|Reporting before Convener for Provisional Admission by submitting CLC & Other Original documents with online generated receipt of Admission fees through SB- Collet||01/10/2022 to 03/10/2022 (Office Hours|
Odisha NEET PG 2022 Application Fees (Out)
|Courses Applying Fee||Application Fees|
|Only PG (Medical)||Rs. 2500/-|
|Only Post-MBBS, NBEMS Diploma||Rs. 2500/-|
|Both PG (Medical) & Post-MBBS, NBEMS Diploma||Two separate payments of Rs. 2500/- for each|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET PG 2022, Let us first look at the Odisha NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202020.html
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list, reference shall be NEET-PG 2022
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- dmetodisha.gov.in/PG%202020.html
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
- Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over; the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates must be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on dmetodisha.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. If it does not match, it will be counted as unfair, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education and Training Odisha conducts the counselling below the given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||125|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Burla||122|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||221|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||40|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||51|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||52|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff
The applicants must secure a minimum NEET PG qualifying percentile of 2022 to pass the entrance examination. Check category-wise NEET PG Cutoff Percentile in the table below.
NEET PG Cut off 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff 2022 Graphical Representation
NEET PG Cut off 2021
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Odisha conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Odisha is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in Odisha?
Around 611 seats are available in Odisha NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha