MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Himachal Pradesh. The College is known as DAV Dental College Solan and was founded in 1997-98. MNDAV Dental College Solan was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Solan.
This article will provide detailed information about MNDAV Dental College and hospital Solan (DAV Dental College Solan), Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
Table of Contents
- MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan
This College is recognised by the Government of India & Dental Council of India and is permanently affiliated with Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. The main object of DAV Management is to reach the doorstep of rural ailing dental patients with all experience & implements and to educate, motivate & create awareness regarding dental health care amongst the lay masses, especially children and youth, to improve their dental health status.
Before completing the college review, look at MNDAV Dental College Solan’s essential details.
|College Name||MNDAV Dental College & Hospital Solan|
|Popular Name||DAV Dental College Solan, MNDAV Dental College Solan|
|Location||Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|Affiliated to||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Category||Dental College in Himachal Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Atal Medical & Research University, HP, Shimla
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
MNDAV Dental College Solan Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
MNDAV Dental College Solan provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about MNDAV Dental College Solan BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MNDAV Dental College Solan, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under MNDAV Dental College Solan.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Himachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling|
The fee structure of DAV Dental College Solan for undergraduate and postgraduate is mentioned below.
|Courses||Management Quota||Govt. Quota|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the CutoffCutoffarious courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2021|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Himachal Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
- According to candidates’ merit ranks, candidates whose names will be enlisted in the state merit list will be called for the HP NEET counselling 2022 process.
- Applicants must register for HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission from the official website.
- Then candidates must make their choices/preferences of courses and colleges according to their importance for the seat allotment process.
- Candidates allotted seats in HP NEET Counselling 2022 admission must report at the allotted colleges within the specified dates and timings.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||MNDAV Dental College and Hospital Solan|
MNDAV Dental College and Hospital Solan
Address: Village, Tatul, PO- Oachghat, Tehsil & District – Solan Himachal Pradesh Solan- 173223
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.davdcsolan.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in the DAV Dental College Solan?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in DAV Dental College Solan is 60.
Q. Does the DAV Dental College Solan have a hostel?
A. Yes, the DAV Dental College Solan provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the DAV Dental College Solan?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the DAV Dental College Solan.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the DAV Dental College Solan?
A. Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
Q. Is the HPGDC Shimla government or private?
A. DAV Dental College Solan is a Pvt. college.