Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Haryana. The College is known as Swami Devi Dyal Dental College and was founded in 2004-05. The College is affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Hey, Students, if you are interested in admission to SDD Dental College Panchkula, This article will provide you with detailed information about the Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula Fees Structure, Course offered, Seat Matrix, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, complete Address & more.
Table of Contents
- Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
- Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula
Swami Devi Dyal Dental College was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The College was established to fortify the weakest Section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. The College has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Solan.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula.
|College Name||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula|
|Popular Name||SDD Dental College Panchkula, Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula|
|Affiliated with||Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS, Diploma|
|Hospital Attached||SWAMI DEVI DYAL HOSPITAL|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental College in Haryana|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Pt. B.D. Sharma. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Approved by: Own Hospital, Dental Council of India (DCI)
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are SDD Dental College Panchkula Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula:
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula provides Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Here, you can get information about SDD Dental College courses with Intake and Duration details. Let’s have a look.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship||100 (Total) / 25 (Management)|
Here, you can learn about the SDD Dental College MDS Courses Offered with Duration and Seat Capacity.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3||3 Years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3||3 Years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3||3 Years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3||3 Years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||3 Years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3 Years|
This selection will provide detailed information about SDD Dental College Panchkula BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|1 year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|2 years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|3 years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|4 years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of SDD Dental College Panchkula, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the SDD Dental College Panchkula Admission Procedure for the essential Courses. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET UG Counselling|
This Section will provide you with the Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula Fee structure for BDS & MDS Courses. Let’s check the fee structure.
Here, you can learn about the SDD Dental College Panchkula BDS Fees Structure.
|Tuition Fee||2,80,000(Per Year)|
Here, you can learn about the SDD Dental College Hostel Charges.
Here, you can learn about the SDD Dental College MDS Fees Structure.
|Course||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total Fee|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Panchkula cutoff 2020
|Course||Category||Opening score||Closing score|
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling
Haryana NEET counselling 2022 applications process is expected to start in the 1st week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and DMER Haryana. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official Website of DMER Haryana. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Haryana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Haryana NEET 2022 Counselling information mentioned in this PDF.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2022 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2022 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2022 will be category-specific and separately released for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2022 must participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2022 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
*Note: To learn more about Haryana NEET counselling, Click Here
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Haryana Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This Section shows the Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Ranking & its reputation.
|Name of Institute||Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula|
Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Panchkula
Address: Golpura, Barwala Panchkula Haryana -134118
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://swamidevidyal.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula fees expensive?
A. No, Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula fee is affordable.
Q. Does the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula have a hostel?
A. Yes, the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula.
Q. Can I know the exact location of the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula?
A. Panchkula, Haryana.
Q. Is the Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula government or private?
A. Swami Devi Dyal Dental College Panchkula is a Pvt. college.