Delhi NEET PG Counselling 2023: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the authority to conduct online Delhi University PG 2023 counselling for all eligible aspirants. Delhi NEET PG Counselling 2023 is the state centralized Online counselling process. A seeker can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Delhi. The Delhi NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2023 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard. For GGSIPU colleges, the NEET PG 2023 Counselling will be GGSIPU.
This article will provide all the details regarding Delhi NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Delhi NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Counselling Registration Fees
- Documents Required
- NEET PG Counselling Factors
- NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Let’s look at a quick summary of Delhi NEET PG counselling
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Delhi NEET PG counselling Authority||University Of Delhi|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 20236 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Delhi NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Get Counselling Assistant|
Delhi NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Delhi NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria below to participate in the DU NEET PG medical 2023 admissions.
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree, i.e. they must have completed the final exams of MBBS from Delhi University.
- Candidates must have completed their rotatory internship of 12 months as of July 31, 2023. They need to produce the certificate of completion at the time of admission.
- Candidates must qualify for NEET PG 2023 with the minimum qualifying cutoff set by the authorities. The NEET PG cutoff 2023:is 50 percentile for candidates in the General category whereas, for SC/ST/OBC and General-PH, it is 40 and 45 percentile, respectively.
- To pursue PG medical courses at Delhi university, candidates need to be medically fit to the criteria set by the authorities.
Counselling Registration Fees
This section will provide Delhi NEET PG Counselling Registration Fees. Let’s Have a look.
|Category||NEET PG Counslling fees|
|AIQ or Central University General Category Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
The NEET PG counselling process in Delhi involves the following steps:
Registration: Candidates who have qualified for NEET PG are required to register themselves on the official website of MCC. During registration, candidates must provide their personal details, academic details, and NEET PG score.
Payment of Registration Fees: After registration, candidates must pay the registration fees online.
Choice Filling and Locking: Candidates are required to fill in their choices of colleges and courses based on their preferences. After filling in the choices, candidates must lock their choices before the deadline.
Allotment of Seats: The allotment of seats is done based on the merit list, choices filled by the candidates, and availability of seats. The allotment result will be declared online.
Reporting to the Allotted College: Candidates who are allotted a seat must report to the allotted college within the specified time frame. The candidates must carry all the required documents for the admission process.
DU PG Medical 2023 counselling: Documents required
- Fee receipt of Rs. 15,600, which will be the first university fees
- Printout of submitted DU PG medical application form 2023
- Secondary school certificate as the proof of birth date
- Provisional allotment letter
- MBBS provisional or pass certificate
- NEET PG admit card 2023
- MBBS 1st, 2nd and final professional examination
- NEET PG result 2023
- 12 months rotatory internship certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- The person with a disability certificate, if applicable
- A surety bond of Rs. 5,00,000 duly filled and signed by two sureties
- ST/SC/OBC certificate, if applicable
NEET PG Counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below-given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is NBE conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, NBE conducts the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling Fee for NEET PG?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in 2023?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 1,2 and 3rd-year mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.