List of Dental College in Sikkim: Sikkim is a state in northeast India. Sikkim is the least populous and second smallest state among the Indian states. Sikkim is known for Colourful valleys, misty hills, semi-frozen lakes, stunning Buddhist shrines, and enormous snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas. And besides this, the state is also known for some prestigious educational research institutes that offer high-standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Sikkim. If you too want to pursue MDS/BDS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Best BDS Colleges in Sikkim. Have a look.
Table of Contents
- Course Overview
- Sikkim NEET 2022 Summary
- Dental Colleges in Sikkim
- Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Sikkim, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Sikkim NEET 2022 Summary
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Sikkim NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Sikkim NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Sikkim NEET PG Counselling
Dental Colleges in Sikkim
Here is the updated list of Top Private Dental Colleges in Sikkim officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Sikkim Manipal University||1995||UGC and AICTE||NA|
Sikkim NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Sikkim State Counselling. For more information on Sikkim NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector in Sikkim?
A. There is no Private Dental College approved by DCI in Sikkim.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Sikkim?
A. There is a total of no seats in between all the one Private Dental Colleges of Sikkim.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Sikkim?
A. There are not any Government Colleges in Sikkim.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Sikkim?
A. The average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Sikkim is INR 1-6 lakh per annum.