GMERS Medical College Vadodara (Gotri Medical College)was founded in 2011 by the Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) and the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat. GMERS Medical College is one of the prestigious Medical Colleges in Gujarat. The College is popularly known as GMERS Gotri Vadodara. The College is affiliated with the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. The medical college and medical courses have recognition from the NMC.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about GMERS Gotri Vadodara like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Result, Review, Ranking etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- GMERS Medical College Gotri Vadodara
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GMERS Medical College Gotri Vadodara
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of GMERS Medical College Gotri, Vadodara.
|Name of Institute||GMERS Medical College Gotri Vadodara|
|Popular Name||GMERS Gotri Vadodara|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt-Society
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Auditorium||Hostel (Boys & Girls)|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. GMERS Gotri Vadodara provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||4.6+1 Year Internship|
GMERS Gotri Vadodara provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|MD – Psychiatry||3||3 years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||2||3 years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||6||3 years|
|MD – Pathology||4||3 years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3||3 years|
|MS – ENT||2||3 years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2||3 years|
We will let you know about the GMERS Gotri Vadodara in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As GMERS Gotri Vadodara faculty members, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at GMERS Gotri Vadodara is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Gujarat NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Gujarat NEET PG Counselling
The fee structure of GMERS Gotri Vadodara for various medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. Quota||Management Quota||NRI Quota|
|MBBS||3.0 Lakhs||8.25 Lakhs||20000$|
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||N/A|
|Master of Surgery(MS)||N/A|
NOTE:- Fee Structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Gujarat State Counselling. Candidates can check the Gujarat NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling Process 2022
- PIN for online registration can be purchased through online payment of Rs. 200/- from the website (www.medadmgujarat.org)
- After successfully online registration, candidates must make a prior appointment for the Documents Verification and Submission of self-attested photocopies of Documents at the Help Center. Candidates themselves can select the Date and Help Center for Documents verification when printing the Registration Slip.
- For Local Quota: Candidates who want to apply in Local Quota Seats of Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad or Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Surat. In addition to online registration, candidates must obtain a certificate that they are a local student of Ahmedabad/Surat city from the Dean of the respective institute, for this candidate has to contact the respective college.
- For NRI Candidates only: After online application, they have to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ‘ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar’ as a processing fee at the office of ACPUGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar Only.
- Any guidance about registration or other process mentioned in the registration slip (if applicable) candidate must visit the help centre. The list of help centres is mentioned on the admission committee’s website, www.medadmgujarat.org.
Gujarat MBBS counselling criteria
|Type of seats||Name of counselling||Counselling conducting body|
|15% All India Quota seats||NEET counselling 2022||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Central/deemed universities||NEET UG counselling||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|85% of state quota seats||Gujarat MBBS counselling||ACPUGMEC|
|100% seats in private colleges||Gujarat NEET 2022 counselling||ACPUGMEC|
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by GMERS Gotri Vadodara, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||GMERS Gotri Vadodara|
GMERS Medical College Gotri, Vadodara
Address: Gotri Main Road, (Old TB Hospital Campus), Vadodara, Gujrat
Official Website: http://gmersmcgv.ac.in/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Do they provide Hostel facilities?
A. Yes, they provide hostel facilities.
Q. What is the total intake of the MD-Medicine course?
A. The total intake of MD-Medicine courses in GMERS Gotri Vadodara is 23.
Q. How can I contact GMERS Gotri Vadodara?
You can contact the address provided below:
Gotri Main Road (Old TB Hospital Campus), Vadodara, Gujrat
Q. How to get admission to GMERS Gotri Vadodara?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GMERS Gotri Vadodara.
Q. Is GMERS Gotri Vadodara government or private?
A. GMC Bhavnagar is Govt.