Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune is one of the newly established private medical colleges in Ambegaon Pune, It Was founded in 2007 by President Prof. M. N. Navale and named after the mother of Prof. MN Navale. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and approved by the NMC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune, like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
Subscribe to RM Group of Education Newsletter, Get Admission, Fees, Seats etc.
Table of Contents
- Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Fees Structure
- NEET PG Cutoff
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
- Documents Required
- Ranking and Reputation
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
The vision of Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital is to be recognized as a centre for excellence in medical education and research with a teaching hospital of global standards to serve the people in the region of Pune and neighbouring districts with advanced and modern medical facilities at an affordable cost, with particular focus on rural population and to be renowned for innovations in curriculum, science-based patients care and need-based community service, thereby becoming the preferred destination for aspiring students.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune.
|Name of Institute||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune|
|Popular Name||Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|24/7 Security Services||Yes||Computer labs||Yes|
|Library||Yes||In House Cafeteria||Yes|
|Hostel (Boys & Girls)||Yes||Gym||YI.T.|
Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune provides quality education and offers the following UG courses.
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
|MD Anesthesiology||3 Years|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years|
|MD Comm. Medicine||3 Years|
|MD Demeterlogy, Venereology, & Leprosy||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years|
|MD Obst. & Gynec.||3 Years|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 Years|
|MD Paediatrics||3 Years|
|MD Pathology||3 Years|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years|
|MS ENT||3 Years|
|MD Physiology||3 Years|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||3 Years|
|MD Resp. Medicine||3 Years|
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
|MD Comm. Medicine||4|
|MD Demeterlogy, Venereology, & Leprosy||1|
|MD General Medicine||4|
|MS General Surgery||2|
|MD Obst. & Gynec.||3|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||3|
|MD Resp. Medicine||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Students interested in pursuing MBBS from Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune are informed about the subjects for which doing an internship is necessarily mentioned below:-
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various programs at Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these Useful Resources about Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune will help you do proper research.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
The fee structure of Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune for the Various Medical Courses is mentioned Below.
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of the UG Course in Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
|Course||Tution Fees||NRI Fees||Hostel Fees|
Below we have mentioned the Fees Structure of PG Courses in Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.
|Course||1st Year Fees|
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cut off 2022 (OUT)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG 2021 Cutoff (Released)
|Categories||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State MBBS & BDS Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Maharashtra Medical Counselling Committee (MMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Maharashtra & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune|
Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune
Location: S.No. 49/1, Westerly Bypass Road, Narhe (Ambegaon), Pune, Maharashtra
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://www.sknmcgh.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the annual intake of Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune for MBBS?
Ans. The annual intake of Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune is 150 per year.
Q. Is Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune a co-ed college?
Ans. Yes, in Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune, both girls and boys can be admitted.
Q. Is Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune a private college?
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, approved by the NMC.
Q. Do they have a girls’ hostel?
Ans. Yes, Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune has a separate hostel for girls.
Q. Do they have PG courses?
Ans. Yes, Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune does offer post-graduate courses.
Q. What all facilities are provided by Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune?
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students, including a Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Q. Can you please provide their address?
Ans. Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital Pune, Location: S.No. 49/1, Westerly Bypass Road, Narhe (Ambegaon), Pune, Maharashtra
Q. How can a student get admission to Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune?
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2022 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Q. Is it a government college?
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Q. Is it only a women’s college?
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Q. What is SKNMC Pune complete form?
Ans. The complete form of SKNMC Pune is Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune.